Things to remember:
- Don’t keep it to yourself or try to deal with it alone. Tell an adult you trust. It can help to talk.
- Don't reply to any nasty messages you receive. Keep the messages that you've been sent so you can show someone.
- Don't answer any calls from a number you don't know. You can change your number if it gets bad.
- Tell the police if something is serious. And remember, you can always call us about anything.
- Things can change. And there are ways you can build your confidence.