Questioning your sexuality
It's natural to be confused about your sexuality or to need time to work out who you are. It's okay not to be sure.
Some people know who they’re attracted to from a really young age. For other people it’s not so simple and can take a while to work out.
If you’re not sure about your sexuality, you might:
- not be sure what it means if you ‘like’ someone
- be scared about how other people will react
- worry about what it means for your community or religion
- want to come out and tell people
- try to find a sexuality that ‘fits’ how you feel.
It might take some time to work out what your sexual orientation is. Remember there's no such thing as normal. And you don't have to feel pressured or rushed to give yourself a label.
However you’re feeling about your sexuality, we’re here to support you.