- Imagine what you want your future to look like, think about what you’ll need to do to get there.
- Create a weekly timetable, schedule in all the things you want to do and use colours to make it easier to follow.
- Schedule time to relax and do fun activities too. Have regular breaks: either 5 minutes every half an hour or 10 -15 minutes every hour. And have at least one day off each week.
- Being organised can save time. Keep everything you need in one place, list all your homework tasks or use a calendar to plan ahead.
- Add new homework to your calendar straight away and do it as soon as possible. It might help to do homework with the shortest deadline first
- Break bigger pieces of work into smaller chunks.
- Do your best. Be realistic about what’s possible and ask for help from an adult you trust if you’re struggling.
- Keep reminding yourself what you’ve achieved.
Updated: 6 April, 2021