With most of the country in a third lockdown, it can be hard to think about the future. You might be worried about:
- being out of work or losing your job
- having enough money to live or buy essentials
- university or further education changing or stopping
- wanting to leave home or the place you’re living, or worrying about being homeless
- what will happen in the future.
Social distancing can make it more difficult to get the help you need to cope. If you’re too old to use Childline but you need support, then we’ve got advice to help.