Book Recommendations 📚

Show
  1. Bursting
    RebelShadowhunter13 / Nov 12 2019 8.27

divergent series 1000%, its so good and quite similar to the hunger games, the 3 dark crowns series by kendare blake is quite dark and edgy and i love it, ruby redfort series by lauren child is brill too, chinglish by sue cheung is incredible

2. Childline Avatar
    Kestrean / Nov 12 2019 20.05

Hi,

I know that you posted this quite a while ago but here are some recommendations anyway:

The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness series - set in the Stone age

Gods and Warriors - set in ancient Greece in the Bronze age

The Brotherband series

The Ranger's apprentice series

The School for Good and Evil series

Narnia

The Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit

The Warrior Cats series

The Guardians of Ga'Hoole

The Soul of the World

The Throne of Glass Series

The Last Wild series

The Children of Blood and Bone

The Name of the Wind

Earthsea

Good Omens

His Dark Materials

The Mortal Engines series

The Fifth Wave series

The Eagle of The Ninth Chronicles

Thin Air - Horror

Dark Matter - Horror

The Eragon series

The Contender

I haven't read most of these but I know them to be very good.

I hope this helps.

3. Scientist
    Ecreasion / Nov 13 2019 9.11

i would recommend

eragon, brisingr, eldest and inheritance (they are all part of a series called the inheritance cycle by christopher paulini)

also Alice Broadway books e.g. ink, spark and scar

4. Coolcat
    IAmAPerson46 / Nov 23 2019 22.42

Holly Black has written some really good books such as the Folk of the Air trilogy. Also I LOVE Shadowhunters! Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell was so good aswell!

5. Superstar
    Purplesquidcat / Dec 30 2019 12.19

at the moment I'm reading the talisman by Stephen King which is really good, its aboit a boy who has to enter a world similar to this one to save his mother! its very good!

6. Wallflower
    0o-Aventurine-o0 / Jan 02 2020 22.01

A Good Girl's Guide to Murder is an excellent read!

7. Outcast
    SirOliver / Jan 08 2020 19.19

There is a 2 book series called Wonder. It's about a boy with a chromosome deficiency and who's apperance is really affrected. The books are so good you may have read them cause they're quite popular. I don't know if it's just me but I really connect with the characters.

Book 1 = Wonder

Book 2 = Auggie & Me

Also if you like a bit of war, dramatic extremely descriptive so much that you feel you are in the story kind of book then I recommend a book called Hitler's Angle. It's a fiction book set towards the end of WWII. It's not very well known so if you want to find it I would search it up.

8. Coolcat
    Cutecuddlykoala / Feb 09 2020 20.35

cath cadissy books are really good espocailly the chocolate box girls amd jaquwelines wilsons books are amazing but a. it sad no offence then a good fanatsy book is the land of the never endings i am a bert addicted to books myself

9. Childline Avatar
    Bookworm6002 / Feb 13 2019 21.32

Hi

I am Liz.I am a VERY fast reader so I keep running out of books to read. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I like books like: Teen like Cassandra Clare ( Shadow Hunters Series), Fiction like Suzanne Collins ( Hunger Games), Fantasy Like J.K Rowling ( Harry Potter ) , Mistery like Robin Steven ( Murder Most Unladylike ) or Spy Novels like Gail Carriger ( Etiquette and Espionage. )

Has anyone got a recomdation for me? PLEASE!!!!!!

Temporary06906449 / Aug 15 2020 20.27

HIIII!! Try Sarah J Maas’ books! “Throne of Glass series” or “A Court of Thorns and Roses”. “An Ember in The Ashes” is great too! or the “Shatter Me” series. Oh and I LOVE Cassandra Clare!! :) �🖤🖤💙�����💙

10. Childline Avatar
    Bookworm6002 / Feb 13 2019 21.32

Hi

I am Liz.I am a VERY fast reader so I keep running out of books to read. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I like books like: Teen like Cassandra Clare ( Shadow Hunters Series), Fiction like Suzanne Collins ( Hunger Games), Fantasy Like J.K Rowling ( Harry Potter ) , Mistery like Robin Steven ( Murder Most Unladylike ) or Spy Novels like Gail Carriger ( Etiquette and Espionage. )

Has anyone got a recomdation for me? PLEASE!!!!!!

howudoingboo / Aug 15 2020 21.56

Ik im late but I really liked this book called ‘sleep’ its not a book about sleeping its more of like a crime novel if youre intrested in that

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything