We're looking for your help!

1. Childline Avatar
    Jas-Host / Apr 22 2020 14.30

Hi everyone,

We’re looking for your help!

Some of you might know (or not!) that Childline is a part of the NSPCC.  We can give you info about the NSPCC if you’d like to find out more but the NSPCC are looking at the work they do – what is working well, what they maybe need to do more of and what might need to change.  The NSPCC also works with lots of different people – children and young people, families, people who work with young people and the public too.  And they do lots of different work!

But most of all, it’s about making things better for children and young people of all ages.  Everything we do at Childline is about giving you all the best help and support.  And we know how much you tell us here on the boards about how we can help you all – the things we can change or do more or less of, now and in the future.  So, we’d love your help with the NSPCC too!

There are 3 statements to describe what the NSPCC does:

1: The NSPCC’s role is to protect children. We can conquer child abuse!

2: The NSPCC’s role is to bring together as many people as possible to keep children safe. We can all help.

3: The NSPCC’s role is to do everything it can to give children the world that they deserve. All children should feel safe and loved.

And we’d love to hear what you think!  Which statement do you think says something that matters to you?  Which, do you feel, has the most important message for you and for other young people?

We want a statement to make you feel that everything is being done to keep children and young people safe and that the NSPCC is serious about ending child abuse and neglect.  But it’s about your views.  As well as anything else you want to tell us!

As always, it’s about what you think.  And ask any questions too!

Take care,

Jas-Host

xo-cucumberlou-ox / May 20 2020 16.19

I think number 3. This is especially important for anyone who was forced into stuff and is scared as it can ensure that they are happy and loved and not being judged

2. Contemplator
    Yacmine11 / May 21 2020 10.29

The number 3 make me feel happy and loved and calm

3. Contemplator
    Jas-Host / Apr 24 2020 10.19

Hi GoldenRetrieverPuppy,

Thank you! It most definitely is true! Do you think that statement makes it sound like the NPSCC are serious about ending child abuse and neglect?

Take care,

Jas-Host

Yacmine11 / May 21 2020 10.40

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

4. Childline Avatar
    Tiledwarrior1 / May 21 2020 17.36

I think number three.

5. Contemplator

Hi everyone,

Some of you might know (or not!) that Childline is a part of the NSPCC.  We can give you info about the NSPCC if you’d like to find out more but the NSPCC are looking at the work they do – what is working well, what they maybe need to do more of and what might need to change.  The NSPCC also works with lots of different people – children and young people, families, people who work with young people and the public too.  And they do lots of different work!

But most of all, it’s about making things better for children and young people of all ages.  Everything we do at Childline is about giving you all the best help and support.  And we know how much you tell us here on the boards about how we can help you all – the things we can change or do more or less of, now and in the future.  So, we’d love your help with the NSPCC too!

2: The NSPCC’s role is to bring together as many people as possible to keep children safe. We can all help.

3: The NSPCC’s role is to do everything it can to give children the world that they deserve. All children should feel safe and loved.

And we’d love to hear what you think!  Which statement do you think says something that matters to you?  Which, do you feel, has the most important message for you and for other young people?

We want a statement to make you feel that everything is being done to keep children and young people safe and that the NSPCC is serious about ending child abuse and neglect.  But it’s about your views.  As well as anything else you want to tell us!

Take care,

Jas-Host

Yacmine11 / May 22 2020 11.32

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE

6. Childline Avatar
    francass10 / May 23 2020 11.57

i need help

7. Bursting

Hi everyone,

Take care,

Jas-Host

Pizzahater2 / May 23 2020 15.59

I think in the UK number 3 is the most impotant. When I was 7 my brother had an 11 year old best friend called Shamon who was close to death becasue of his depression. Do you know that even though I totally agree with the 18 law-children aren't fully developed until 25-35! That means that an 18 year old can only be through half their childhood somtimes! Let alone a 9 year old...

8. Tech
    -Alexa / May 26 2020 8.15

Number three sounds nicest x

9. Childline Avatar
    Temporary37881588 / May 09 2020 17.41

I'm 17 and anxious I have autism and I sent a nude to my ex's friends and my ex said I'm fucked when I'm 18 I don't really understand why I sent the nude so I ran away for 2 days I was planning to run forever I'm scared I suffer with deppresion and anxiety and it's played on my mind but I'm getting my mental health sorted out and catch 22 are helping me I decided it's good I work with them with internet safety and that lot

TTxGhost16 / May 27 2020 13.44

Hey mate I'd like to ask if you have came in contact with the ex or the friends and how's life been going so far i hope everything works out

10. Childline Avatar
    francass10 / May 23 2020 11.57

i need help

TTxGhost16 / May 27 2020 13.46

What sort of help

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything