1. Flower
    GrowingPositiveThoughts / Apr 02 2021 18.43

Hi, I had a reply from Tina today, her email was amazing, so kind and so helpful. It really felt like she meant her kind words. (might have made me cry!)

2. Small
    sunshadow / Apr 02 2021 21.53

Aw that's lovely!

I've had replies from Cherry, Joy, Kiera and Rachel who have all been really nice and helpful! Thanks to all of them! I'm really liking using the emails :)

3. Small
    sunshadow / Apr 05 2021 8.32

When do you (whoever sees this) stop an email thread? I've had loads of replies which is really nice, but I have no idea when an email thread stops or how it does. Are they mainly ongoing until you don't want any more help? I'm worried I've had more replies than normal!

- sunshadow

4. Flower
    sunshadow / Apr 05 2021 8.32

When do you (whoever sees this) stop an email thread? I've had loads of replies which is really nice, but I have no idea when an email thread stops or how it does. Are they mainly ongoing until you don't want any more help? I'm worried I've had more replies than normal!

- sunshadow

GrowingPositiveThoughts / Apr 05 2021 10.37

I have had one going for months! I don't think it matters but once I started another one just because it started to get messy and a lot to scroll though each time. Don't worry about having more replies than normal, I think I have too! I don't know if they are stopped but they don't seem to be

5. Small
    sunshadow / Apr 05 2021 11.23

Ah okay thanks! It's just that the last person who emailed me suggested I have another 1-2-1 chat instead of carrying on emailing which is fine, but I quite like the emailing because I have lots of time and it's a bit less pressure if you get me? I might have misunderstood them but I was wondering if they were hinting at the conversation getting a bit long!

- sunshadow

6. Artist
    Proud-B / Apr 12 2021 20.33

I got an email from Dee on April 11th, 22:45pm, 2021 and they made me feel lots better about myself. They showed me I wasn't alone and I felt so much better when I went back to school today. I'm wondering whether a host could pass on this feedback please?

7. Small
    sunshadow / Apr 14 2021 16.55

Does anyone ever feel a little... pushed to do something with emails? My thread is still going on and it's been so helpful, but at the same time since it's continuous they keep telling me to let them know how it went talking to my parents about something and I'm really struggling to talk to them (it's no big deal so I don't need to quickly or anything), and I keep saying I'll try to tell them but saying 'let us know how it went talking to your parents' makes me feel like I have to talk to them straight away! I'd just prefer if they say something like 'let us know if you manage to talk to your parents and what happened if you did'

Anyway, I am really liking using emails, I'd say I prefer 1-2-1 chats a bit because I like talking to one person and I also don't feel this pressure to talk to my parents before I reply of course!

- Sunshadow

8. Heart

Does anyone ever feel a little... pushed to do something with emails? My thread is still going on and it's been so helpful, but at the same time since it's continuous they keep telling me to let them know how it went talking to my parents about something and I'm really struggling to talk to them (it's no big deal so I don't need to quickly or anything), and I keep saying I'll try to tell them but saying 'let us know how it went talking to your parents' makes me feel like I have to talk to them straight away! I'd just prefer if they say something like 'let us know if you manage to talk to your parents and what happened if you did'

Anyway, I am really liking using emails, I'd say I prefer 1-2-1 chats a bit because I like talking to one person and I also don't feel this pressure to talk to my parents before I reply of course!

- Sunshadow

Bluecoraler / Apr 15 2021 14.39

Sometimes I feel like that. I've been doing more 1-2-1 chats than emails recently because I just feel more comfortable.

Coral xx

9. Small
    Bluecoraler / Apr 15 2021 14.39

Sometimes I feel like that. I've been doing more 1-2-1 chats than emails recently because I just feel more comfortable.

Coral xx

sunshadow / Apr 15 2021 19.50

I think I will start having more 1-2-1 chats again - I used to have one every few days, but I often feel like I can't have a 1-2-1 chat unless I'm feeling really down and anxious which at the moment I'm not (but was a couple of days ago). Thanks fro replying anyway, I think I'll do the same :)

- Sunshadow :) x

10. Reaching out

- Sunshadow

Jas-Host / Apr 25 2021 13.40

Hi Sunshadow,

We wanted to let you know that it's always ok to keep emailing. It's about what is the best way for you to keep talking and you can only email, only have a chat, only call or use a mixture - it's about what works for you.

And if it feels like a thread has maybe got long and you'd like to start again, it's always ok to start a new email and ask for replies on that. It's definitely ok too to explain how you feel when things are worded in a certain way, like the part about letting the counsellors know how something goes before you've maybe decided if that's something you're going to or want to do.

As always, we will pass on feedback as that's how things continue to improve and be the best they can for you all!

Take care,

Jas-Host

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything