Roleplay of a nutshell life

1. Sweets
    Genby-Socks / Jan 05 2022 21.32

Lol. I think we can start, 4 peeps, still makin the story. But let’s start...

QueerQueen / Jan 06 2022 6.09

okay cool! do you wanna start the narration?

2. Headphones
    Genby-Socks / Jan 06 2022 19.40

Later.

3. Headphones
    Genby-Socks / Jan 06 2022 23.39

Lol now I’m starting

-

I stuff a blanket into my bag. I have many knitted blankets, the blankets here are so itchy, some boys are shokced with my knitting obbsession, calling me “sissy”. I don’t care. I jumble along in bag 2 for my flashlight, I hide under the covers and unbutton my shirt a bit so I stop sweating. I read for a few minutes, till’ I see Mick shining a flashlight in my eyes.

When Mick, my oldest friend does that, it means “Teachers are coming”. Mick has super hearing, and can hear from distances. I can’t hear in one of my ears. So it’s great I got Mick. He says he’s going to Spain for holidays, my mother spends so much on this sh*tty school she can’t afford nice holidays.

I turn off my flashlight, butt-on (The word ’butt’ used to be funny) up my shirt. And sleep.

——

(If your characters AFAB it would be in another dorm,)

4. Sheep
    UnderwaterChameleon / Jan 07 2022 20.34

I can't sleep. The girl next to me is snoring. again. I turn in my sleep and face the wall.

5. Sweets
    QueerQueen / Jan 07 2022 21.17

I hear Jessica shuffle in the bed below mine (do we have bunkbeds? correct me if I’m wrong). Maybe I’m not the only one still up. i put down my torch and book and whisper in my quietest voice, just to see if she’s awake.

“Hey Jess…you up?”

6. Headphones
    QueerQueen / Jan 07 2022 21.17

I hear Jessica shuffle in the bed below mine (do we have bunkbeds? correct me if I’m wrong). Maybe I’m not the only one still up. i put down my torch and book and whisper in my quietest voice, just to see if she’s awake.

“Hey Jess…you up?”

Genby-Socks / Jan 07 2022 22.30

(We don’t have bunkbeds, there are 6 people per dorm, 3 are close to the window and the other 3 opposite)

7. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Jan 07 2022 22.50

Other people were up! I sat straight up and waved. I had been using the moonlight to try and finish some notes from the experiment I’d done just after dinner. I was right next to the window, which I loved. Even better was that as long as I was in the right position, any adult that checked on us couldn’t tell I was up, which was great. I always loved it when it was a clear night with a bright moon because it menat I didn’t have to worry at all about an adult catching me.

“Wait, you’re awake too Camille?”

”Yep!”

8. Sheep
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Jan 07 2022 22.50

Other people were up! I sat straight up and waved. I had been using the moonlight to try and finish some notes from the experiment I’d done just after dinner. I was right next to the window, which I loved. Even better was that as long as I was in the right position, any adult that checked on us couldn’t tell I was up, which was great. I always loved it when it was a clear night with a bright moon because it menat I didn’t have to worry at all about an adult catching me.

“Wait, you’re awake too Camille?”

”Yep!”

UnderwaterChameleon / Jan 07 2022 23.05

I'm awake to. These buds suck. I say quietly

9. Sweets
    QueerQueen / Jan 08 2022 8.03

“Who is that snoring? Is that the girl next to you, jess?” I shake my leg a bit, the loud, repetitive noise is setting off a sensory reaction, it’s just so grating. I make a small whining sound and cover my ears.

10. Sheep
    QueerQueen / Jan 08 2022 8.03

“Who is that snoring? Is that the girl next to you, jess?” I shake my leg a bit, the loud, repetitive noise is setting off a sensory reaction, it’s just so grating. I make a small whining sound and cover my ears.

UnderwaterChameleon / Jan 08 2022 9.23

Yep sarah. she always snores. I can't sleep. Do you guys wanna do something fun?

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything