Message board hosts

This content might introduce themes and ideas that may be confusing or shocking if you have not experienced them before.   

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Childline information

1. Scientist
    Jas-Host / Sep 19 2021 13.31

Hi,

Thanks for saying hello - it's very nice to meet you! How are you finding the boards?

See you around!

Jas-Host

SuperActingLynx4958 / Sep 21 2021 18.28

hi im finding these bords good

2. Contemplator
    Childline-Host / Sep 21 2021 13.28

Hello everyone

I’m Mel, I have also been around on the boards since 2014, and was away for a while doing some other projects but I’m so glad to be back here on the boards and getting to know all the new faces

You will see me around a lot more, and I’m so looking forward to speaking to lots of you on here!

Coming back has been wonderful, seeing all the support you all offer each other is like a big warm snuggly hug. This is such a unique and supportive place and I am proud to be part of it

It’s been great to see how popular the boards have been recently, and we as hosts are keen to make these boards even better than ever before, so please do keep giving your feedback and sharing your thoughts, feelings and ideas – we LOVE your feedback!

See you around!

Mel-Host

BuddyBooToYou / Sep 21 2021 19.54

Hi. It's nice to meet you Mel. Welcome back to the message boards!

Buddy

3. Reaching out
    BuddyBooToYou / Sep 19 2021 19.05

Hello! I haven't been on Childline for too long but I have really enjoyed using the message boards and have learnt a lot. It's great that you're adding more hosts. I will be sure to keep an eye out for them! Thanks!

Buddy

Jas-Host / Sep 21 2021 20.06

Hi Buddy,

We're glad you're enjoying the boards and we know how supportive you've already been to others in the community.

Keep an eye out and we'll post when we have some other hosts!

See you around!

Jas-Host

4. Reaching out
    x-Ashleigh-x / Sep 20 2021 1.37

Hello, my name is Ashleigh

Jas-Host / Sep 21 2021 20.07

Hi Ashleigh,

It's lovely to meet you! We hope you're enjoying being a part of the board community and thanks for saying hi!

Let us know if we can help with anything!

Take care,

Jas-Host

5. Reaching out
    SuperActingLynx4958 / Sep 21 2021 16.29

hello im lilly

Jas-Host / Sep 21 2021 20.10

Hi Lilly,

Thanks for saying hello and it's very nice to meet you! How are you finding the message boards?

We'd love to hear and please ask if there's anything we can help with.

Take care,

Jas-Host

6. Reaching out
    Icepopsxoxo / Sep 21 2021 18.25

im Lily im 16 and i joined childline last year

Jas-Host / Sep 21 2021 20.12

Hi Lily,

Thanks for posting on here. I've seen you around the boards but it's very nice to be able to say hi on here - it's always lovely to meet as many of you as possible in the board community!

How have you found things on the boards over the last year? We'd love to know and about any ideas and suggestions you might have too.

Take care,

Jas-Host

7. Headphones
    PokeTrainerTiger / Sep 21 2021 21.30

Hello I'm Tiger and I joined Childline 2 years ago but I came on again a few months ago.

Its lovely to meet you Jas and you have been helpful supporting the community.

Hi Mel, I've never talked to you because you left before I came on here, but I've read some of your replies to other people's posts and they're amazing! 🥰

Tiger🐯

8. Childline Avatar
    Shadow-13 / Sep 23 2021 19.41

im sorry i dont undestand how to post a message board 🙈🙈

9. Childline Avatar
    AmazingTalkingParrot4047 / Sep 27 2021 23.30

hi

10. Scientist
    SuperActingLynx4958 / Sep 28 2021 15.55

hello i just wanted to come by to say hello i have gt a question if your sister shares the same freind group as you what would you do pls send me your oppinion.

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything