Tell us what makes you trust Childline and what you need from us too!

1. Supported
    Jas-Host / Mar 29 2021 12.50

Hi everyone,

It's always really important that we hear what you think to make real change possible for all young people and to keep being there for you all in the right way.

We’d love to hear from as many of you as possible and would love to know what you think of Childline.

- What would you like Childline to be doing for all children and young people in the UK over the next few years?

- And what makes you trust us?

Please share with us anything you’d like us to know.  And ask any questions too!

Take care,

Jas-Host

IssyWizzy19 / Apr 27 2021 17.27

most of the games don’t work for me, I think they only work on a computer? I really want to try the wall of expression because it seems so helpful but it never works on my ipad

-Issy

2. Supported
    IssyWizzy19 / Apr 27 2021 17.49

Hi, I don’t know if I trust Childline cos I am new and I was really scared to talk to a counceller so I read all the info provided and that helped a bit but I really needed to talk so I decided to email (it was quite long) them. They replied but it was all info and saying things like ‘I think you are abused’ but I already know that and I didn’t want to get a link to different pages because I had already visited and read them and they helped a bit but I needed to talk to someone.

It seemed like they were reading from a script as it was also very formal and it felt like they were script reading. When they replied saying info and talking like that, it made me nervous and feel even more sader because it felt like nobody is listening to me. I just wanted someoneto talk to but I don’t feel confortable sending them an email again so I am texting on the message board and that is helping a bit but any time I say something about myself, childline deletes the message so I feel like I can’t get help from anyone.

Please don’t delete this Childline because I really want Jas to see it and so I can hopefully chat with her or she can make me feel better or simething i don’t really know what, I just want Jas to see this so pls don’t delete this. Please

Have a nice day!

Issy (12)

3. Heart
    sherbandjudy / May 04 2021 21.46

i trust childline because you get anonymous support from young people like ourselves who may be going through the same experiences. Can i be honest? when people from childline came into my primary school once, i was very glad when the assembly was over. But recently,ive came here myself and have felt so much better! thank you 💗

4. Childline Avatar

Hi everyone,

It's always really important that we hear what you think to make real change possible for all young people and to keep being there for you all in the right way.

We’d love to hear from as many of you as possible and would love to know what you think of Childline.

- What would you like Childline to be doing for all children and young people in the UK over the next few years?

Please share with us anything you’d like us to know.  And ask any questions too!

Take care,

Jas-Host

BrightReadingAlpaca6757 / May 25 2021 16.28

I trust childline beacuse they accept everyone and understand all circumstances! they will never judge no matter how much you exaggerate! A lovely councellor helped me with coning out! tysm

5. Heart

Hi everyone,

Take care,

Jas-Host

Jellylover203 / May 31 2021 22.54

i like childline cause they never judge you no matter what

6. Newbie

Hi everyone,

Take care,

Jas-Host

Reading-Sheep / Jun 01 2021 15.33

What makes me trust childline?

Childline is there to give us support when we need it most. Young people can use it as a way to gain support and to not be judged by others. You dont rlly have to tell childline much about who you are meaning people like me trust it. You can talk to other young people and get suppory there.

A lot of support is on childline.

And the fact that childline actually cares about children (trust me I had my experiences)

What would you like Childline to be doing for all children and young people in the UK over the next few years?

Maybe conduct a survey on the childline website about our mental well-being and mental health (ect.).

Letting more children in the UK know about childline.

7. Heart
    BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Jun 02 2021 17.26

i trust childline because i know none of my friends could ever track me on it, like if they were on we wouldnt know it was each other

8. Fixer
    CupcakesWithChoc / Jun 07 2021 21.46

I trust childline because it's very monitored so their isn't people bullying each other or saying weird things just people genuinely helping each other, and because their are lots of other young people on the site too that are there and its overall just a very comfortable and safe place.

9. Top dog
    MagicalHopingFalcon8942 / Jul 04 2021 14.46

when I have a wory I take a deep breath and talk about it.

10. Football
    GoldenRetrieverPuppy / Mar 29 2021 20.58

I trust Childline because I had an assembly at my primary school about it, and there are posters around my current school about it too. School wouldn't be promoting a service that wasn't trustworthy.

GoldenLookingLynx2876 / Jul 05 2021 17.18

same

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything