1 in 500:

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Your Site, Your Say (feedback and ideas)

Show
  1. Heart
    TheEntitySystem / Feb 08 2021 23.48

πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—

You are amazing, whether you have cancer or not

Brooklyn2021 / Feb 11 2021 22.10

Thank you so much i have been pretty much on the same thing as Alien on earth as i was diagnosed with terminal cancer a few weeks ago but i have already had leukimia so i feel i can understand a timy bit more and wish you the best of luck as i know the treatment is not great

2. Graduate
    TheCastleOfCamelot / Mar 11 2021 9.17

It’s a bit late but you are amazingly string and i am so so proud of you πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—

3. Heart
    Brooklyn2021 / Mar 11 2021 21.27

that is so sweet to who ever it was aimed for

4. Fixer
    Ailean-on-earth / Sep 15 2020 20.24

1 in 500, yet no one will see-walking amoung you, a million, screaming in agony! We are all around you-whispers in the air-but you don't see a human, you see an emotional faucet, oh so rare! And as I breath onward, my bald scalp bare, as I believe, that nothing is there-I'm telling you world, we bath in fear: children with cancer, forever more here.

I was diagnosed with a rare borderline terminal cancer when I was 8, only a few children have in the UK-collectivly however 1 in 286 children ages 0-14 in the U.S.A get cancer, and 1 in 500 here. We are silent hero's, saving ourselves-drowning in silence. September is Childhood cancer awareness month! Wear gold to support us-me, them..............Perhaps even you. πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—

Written from a hospital bed, in an isolaton room, bald, with radioisotopes fueling my body to kill part of my body, with enough Chemotherapy to kill a grown adult-πŸ‘Ύ.

πŸ¨πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦

TheLonelyGirlXOX / Mar 14 2021 16.31

Hey,

Hope you are better.

I am also in Hospital currently but because I tried to take my own life.

I send positive vibes :)

- Ellie

5. Graduate

Hey,

Hope you are better.

- Ellie

TheCastleOfCamelot / Mar 15 2021 12.54

Oh, i hope you are ok.My thoughts are with you.

Stay strong

6. Heart

Hey,

Hope you are better.

- Ellie

Brooklyn2021 / Mar 15 2021 21.01

Hii

I know you have probably gotten over your suicidal thoughts but i just wanted you to know that girl or boy i bet you are beautiful, smart and if you die somone out there will miss you because they love you πŸ₯°

7. Top dog
    BisexualAndaDemigirl / Mar 31 2021 20.03

πŸŽ—οΈπŸŽ—οΈπŸŽ—οΈπŸŽ—οΈπŸŽ—οΈπŸŽ—οΈπŸŽ—οΈπŸŽ—οΈπŸŽ—οΈπŸŽ—οΈπŸŽ—οΈπŸŽ—οΈπŸŽ—οΈπŸŽ—οΈπŸŽ—οΈπŸŽ—οΈπŸŽ—οΈπŸŽ—οΈYou are brave and strong

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything