truama poem

Show
  1. Prisoner
    Kawaii-Potato-07 / Oct 16 2019 17.24

I’m so sorry it didn’t help! Well.. I’ll always be here for you! ^^ — I hope do help anyways— But either way, I just want you to know that your not alone, and that you have someone to support and advice you! ^^ — I’m not the best with advice but I’ll give it a try, but I’ll support you! — it’s understandable if you don’t like focusing on yourself, you should take care of yourself though. Just take some time on it, you’ll get there eventually. But don’t feel bad! I mean my mind is kinda corrupted or whatever, it’s a little... uhh, not so great — but don’t worry about it, I’m trying to seek more support. But I am very glad that you are here for me! ^^ — we can be here for each other OwO, I hope you don’t mind me asking but why would you get in trouble with your feelings..? You don’t have to answer that if you don’t feel comfortable saying it. It’s okay if you can’t write positive poetry, for me it’s hard as well considering I’m negative 24/7 and like school is making me TOO busy. But one day we’ll both get through it all, right..? Stay strong and take care!

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

Botanique / Oct 16 2019 18.16

sorry i forgot to quote the post before replying but the response is there i hope you receive it

2. Prisoner
    Botanique / Oct 16 2019 18.15

yay friends im glad you are here maria honestly you are such a great help because even though it may not be helping in how i feel or in terms of the situation im in but it helps to just have you care you know and thats more than what other people in m life are doing. its okay to have a corrupt mind i know exactly how that feels and seeking more support is such a brave step to be taking im really proud of you and you should be too and i know you say not to worry about it but thats one thing i just cant do so unfortunately i shall worry but ill have faith that you are going to be okay and i will get in trouble with my feelings because im not allowed to feel anything other than happy and im negative 24/7 too so dont worry about it your not on your own i promise

Kawaii-Potato-07 / Oct 16 2019 20.21

I’m happy to be friends with you! — I’m glad I was able to help you, and yes I care about you very much. You matter, y’know? And we’re actually quite similar in a way. I’m sorry that you have a corrupt mind too.. you don’t deserve to suffer at all. I also worry about you, you are precious uwu — BuT I really hope your doing alright. But if you don’t mind me asking, why aren’t you allowed to feel any other emotion..? Your human too, I don’t see why you aren’t allowed to have any other emotion. I’m glad I’m not lonely, but I shouldn’t be so selfish, I hope that negativity soon fades away, hopefully turn into positivity. I hope your alright... stay strong and take care

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

3. Prisoner
    Kawaii-Potato-07 / Oct 16 2019 20.21

I’m happy to be friends with you! — I’m glad I was able to help you, and yes I care about you very much. You matter, y’know? And we’re actually quite similar in a way. I’m sorry that you have a corrupt mind too.. you don’t deserve to suffer at all. I also worry about you, you are precious uwu — BuT I really hope your doing alright. But if you don’t mind me asking, why aren’t you allowed to feel any other emotion..? Your human too, I don’t see why you aren’t allowed to have any other emotion. I’m glad I’m not lonely, but I shouldn’t be so selfish, I hope that negativity soon fades away, hopefully turn into positivity. I hope your alright... stay strong and take care

—Maria (potatosaurus 🥔🦕)

Botanique / Oct 17 2019 6.31

wait how are you being selfish? i dont understand because if anything youre being selfless and thats a great quality to have please dont be so hard on yourself youre so so important too maria just as important as everyone else and you are struggling youre allowed to talk about it too everyone deserves help so please dont ever feel like youre being selfish if you were to talk about how you feel okay. im not doing alright at all but i pretend to be so we will just roll with it because that way i cant get in trouble for showing any negative feelings and i know its confusing but i get in trouble through my mum if im any way down on it im not allowed to otherwise we get the screaming nd shouting and ends up with me crying and if i havent already had dinner then i would end up in bed with no food which isnt that bad id prefer to have no food maybe it would start my control again over what i eat but anyway still doesnt matter umm im not actually precious or matter at all but its kind of you to say that

4. Childline Avatar
    Botanique / Oct 10 2019 12.42

T- talking doesn't always help you stop

R- running away from the problems causing

A- anger.

U- understanding takes a skill that

M- may not be in everyone but don't forget youre

A- amazing!!!

rocky2294 / Oct 24 2019 18.59

True

Really

Amazing,

Understanding,

Magnificent

+

Awesome

Thank you

5. Prisoner
    rocky2294 / Oct 24 2019 18.59

True

Really

Amazing,

Understanding,

Magnificent

+

Awesome

Thank you

Botanique / Oct 27 2019 14.52

awww thats the most adorable reply ever thank you ever so much thats really made me smile

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything