Poem: Mum

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    rocky2294 / Oct 25 2019 8.14

Ah yeah. That makes sense. I'm sorry to hear about yours too. Well done for how inspiring your poem is!!

I hope things do get easier for you x

Monty- / Oct 25 2019 17.42

Thank you i really appreciate it x

2. Prisoner
    SlayerOfTheNorth / Oct 26 2019 11.29

Hey Monty,

This poem really made me cry... T-T

I'm so sorry you lost your mum, i do hope things get easier for you. I lost my younger brother when i was around 6 or 7 years old. It was hard watching my parents and siblings suffer. It's difficult to handle. But i guess losing your mother is worse, especially all the nice memories of you both together, and how she helped you through struggles. I hope things get better. T-T

Take care.

-Maddie

3. Childline Avatar
    SlayerOfTheNorth / Oct 26 2019 11.29

Hey Monty,

This poem really made me cry... T-T

I'm so sorry you lost your mum, i do hope things get easier for you. I lost my younger brother when i was around 6 or 7 years old. It was hard watching my parents and siblings suffer. It's difficult to handle. But i guess losing your mother is worse, especially all the nice memories of you both together, and how she helped you through struggles. I hope things get better. T-T

Take care.

-Maddie

Monty- / Oct 26 2019 14.19

Thank you xxx and I'm very sorry for your loss as well x losing someone is hard especially when that someone is close no matter whether theyre your parent, grandparent, sibling, friend etc.

We're all here for each other though. Stay Strong X

-Monty Xx

4. Spiralling
    Abagel / Nov 01 2019 7.02

I wanted to cry. Honestly, this made me want to burst into floods of tears so much when I read this for the first time, and seriously, this is such a powerful poem. Please read some of my poems sometime please. I hope your feeling better now. I know exactly how it feels to lose someone close to you - I've lost two grandparents, my pet turtle (rip Tilly), my friends in a way when I left Thailand but they haven't died yet, the king of Thailand in 2016 (I didn't know him personally but still!), Fred Weasley (wait what? Well, I did nearly burst into tears), everyone who died in Harry Potter, and characters in the novel I'm writing. I never lost anyone as close as my own parents. I am so so so sorry - but chances are, you may be tired of other people's pity. And I understand that. I hope you feel better. Also and everything that SlayerOfTheNorth and Kawaii-potato-07 said and more. By the way, I was really one of the first people to comment on this, but something went wrong. I keep getting error things. And my messages also get rejected. ​

I just hope you're feeling better. I usually (try to) channel negative feelings through poetry, writing stories, reading, and talking. I loved your poem. So, so much.

Abigail :)

5. Childline Avatar
    Abagel / Nov 01 2019 7.02

I wanted to cry. Honestly, this made me want to burst into floods of tears so much when I read this for the first time, and seriously, this is such a powerful poem. Please read some of my poems sometime please. I hope your feeling better now. I know exactly how it feels to lose someone close to you - I've lost two grandparents, my pet turtle (rip Tilly), my friends in a way when I left Thailand but they haven't died yet, the king of Thailand in 2016 (I didn't know him personally but still!), Fred Weasley (wait what? Well, I did nearly burst into tears), everyone who died in Harry Potter, and characters in the novel I'm writing. I never lost anyone as close as my own parents. I am so so so sorry - but chances are, you may be tired of other people's pity. And I understand that. I hope you feel better. Also and everything that SlayerOfTheNorth and Kawaii-potato-07 said and more. By the way, I was really one of the first people to comment on this, but something went wrong. I keep getting error things. And my messages also get rejected. ​

I just hope you're feeling better. I usually (try to) channel negative feelings through poetry, writing stories, reading, and talking. I loved your poem. So, so much.

Abigail :)

Monty- / Nov 01 2019 11.03

Thank you so much xx honestly thats really helped me X

Yea it is tough and theres not really much i can do but im managing x sorry about all your grandparents btw xxx

-Monty Xx

6. Spiralling
    Monty- / Nov 01 2019 11.03

Thank you so much xx honestly thats really helped me X

Yea it is tough and theres not really much i can do but im managing x sorry about all your grandparents btw xxx

-Monty Xx

Abagel / Nov 01 2019 13.59

It's fine. I'm really glad to hear you're managing. By the way, you're a really good poet! I hope you're ok.

Abigail x

7. Childline Avatar
    Abagel / Nov 01 2019 13.59

It's fine. I'm really glad to hear you're managing. By the way, you're a really good poet! I hope you're ok.

Abigail x

Monty- / Nov 01 2019 23.53

Thank you xxx hope you're ok as well 😊

8. Spiralling
    Monty- / Nov 01 2019 23.53

Thank you xxx hope you're ok as well 😊

Abagel / Nov 02 2019 10.34

Thanks. I'm fine. I hope you'll read/like some poems I've written. You don't have to if you don't want to, but it'll be nice.

Abigail xox

9. Childline Avatar
    Abagel / Nov 02 2019 10.34

Thanks. I'm fine. I hope you'll read/like some poems I've written. You don't have to if you don't want to, but it'll be nice.

Abigail xox

Monty- / Nov 02 2019 17.12

Of course I will. I'll definitely have a look X

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything