Questions about talking to Childline

1. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Sep 17 2019 11.40

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the questions so far and please keep them coming! We'd love to pass on as many of your questions as we can to the counsellors, so you can have the answers to questions you've maybe been wondering about for a while.

We know that you can talk to them about anything at all and that you are never ever wasting their time, But we also know how good it will be to hear that from them!

Any questions at all, just ask and we'll send to them!

Take care,

Jas-Host

2. Crashing
    Dizzyp / Sep 05 2019 18.32

hi childline i am daisy and i am lonely and fell scared, and deppresed and i have called but i am scared to do what we talked about. can i trust u with my seacret? daisy xxx and pls dont judge public

littlelilypad / Sep 17 2019 13.11

you can trust them with anything

3. Childline Avatar
    Dizzyp / Sep 05 2019 18.32

hi childline i am daisy and i am lonely and fell scared, and deppresed and i have called but i am scared to do what we talked about. can i trust u with my seacret? daisy xxx and pls dont judge public

Davidhi / Sep 18 2019 22.00

i dont judge🙂

4. Burying
    Brookw / Sep 01 2019 22.38

i just feel like other people have bigger issues than me and i will just be wasting your time by talking 😕

Pineapple2019 / Sep 23 2019 20.17

Totally agree, even though my issues are pretty huge at the moment I seem to try and look fir something that is worse and tell myself I shouldn't bother talking

5. Burying
    Pineapple2019 / Sep 25 2019 17.08

Hi, so I was wondering how you post a picture from the art box on the message boards? Thanks

6. Childline Avatar
    Ava1010 / Oct 03 2019 22.22

I was just wondering if you could just chat with one of the childline workers.Even if something is on your mind can we just have like a friendly chat?

7. Childline Avatar
    Jas-Host / Aug 13 2019 13.31

Hi everyone,

We know that lots of you have questions about talking to Childline from how it works and who speaks first to what you can do while waiting for a chat.  And not knowing the answers can make you feel nervous about talking.

We’re going to be asking a Childline counsellor to answer some of the most common questions and we want your help!

What questions do you want us to ask about contacting Childline?  What would you like to know to make it easier to call or come on?

We’ll pass your questions on to the counselling team and then we’ll make a whole new page about talking to a Childline counsellor!

Keep them coming!

Jas-Host

Ava1010 / Oct 03 2019 23.48

I was wondering if someone just wanted to chat with one of you could we do that.Like instead of talking about the things we are struggling with could we just talk about things we enjoy to do or the good things about out day.Just like a friendly chat?

8. Bookworm
    fluffypopsicle / Oct 04 2019 19.08

Hi i'm new and i was wandering: what exactly happens on the counselor sessions

10q

9. Childline Avatar
    suicidal-sheep / Aug 16 2019 12.16

Yes I agree

doglover497 / Oct 06 2019 20.07

I agree

10. Loser
    Jas-Host / Aug 13 2019 13.31

Hi everyone,

We know that lots of you have questions about talking to Childline from how it works and who speaks first to what you can do while waiting for a chat.  And not knowing the answers can make you feel nervous about talking.

We’re going to be asking a Childline counsellor to answer some of the most common questions and we want your help!

What questions do you want us to ask about contacting Childline?  What would you like to know to make it easier to call or come on?

We’ll pass your questions on to the counselling team and then we’ll make a whole new page about talking to a Childline counsellor!

Keep them coming!

Jas-Host

Temporary28478211 / Oct 09 2019 1.09

ive relapsed again and i need to talk to someone i dont know what to do

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything