Show
  1. Loser
    lula03 / Dec 27 2018 21.34

Hey I’m lily , I would love to be friends with you x

Temporary13307268 / Sep 02 2019 11.53

Hi I'm nikita and I'd love to be friends x

2. Loser
    wafflesandbacon / Sep 23 2018 23.13

I’m Charlotte, I like anime/manga and bands such as fall out boy, p!atd, all time low, Marilyn Manson and falling in reverse. I ship people x3. I love Shane Dawson dan and Phil and Jeffree star. I love stranger things and orange is the new black and American horror story. If you like any of this stuff mabye we can be friends :) I’m quite shy before you get to know me x)

Temporary13307268 / Sep 02 2019 11.55

I love Shane Dawson so much he saved me and I hope we can be friends if it's OK with you x❤️❤️

3. Childline Avatar
    wafflesandbacon / Sep 23 2018 23.13

I’m Charlotte, I like anime/manga and bands such as fall out boy, p!atd, all time low, Marilyn Manson and falling in reverse. I ship people x3. I love Shane Dawson dan and Phil and Jeffree star. I love stranger things and orange is the new black and American horror story. If you like any of this stuff mabye we can be friends :) I’m quite shy before you get to know me x)

Temporary94299476 / Sep 08 2019 13.36

Hi im Leli i also like anime/ manga (i sometimes draw it) and 2 of my favourite bands are Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the disco as well (My Chemical Romance is my favourite band). I also ship people and i write fanfics. I’m also quite shy too. Maybe we could be Friends x

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything