Setting and sharing goals

1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary51765268 / Mar 21 2018 21.13

my goal is to not try and binge or starve myself for as long as i can because i know its not good for my health x

2. Childline Avatar
    Temporary38612671 / Apr 01 2018 15.57

hi i am in year 7 and i am acting lots in drama and grades 6s in maths and english

3. Childline Avatar
    EllatheAlpaca / Jan 29 2018 22.03

Hey!

I'm currently in Year 10 and right now ive started to become more considerate over the fact that i am taking triple science and that my GCSEs are approaching fast!

Ive set myself goals to revise the 23 physics equations i have to learn so that im not overwhelmed by everything 2 days before the exam!

I keep myself motivated by giving myself a reward afterwards (eg chocolate)

Revision isn't my strong point but hopefully ill keep it up!

Temporary38612671 / Apr 01 2018 15.58

that will be differcult but good luck . i believe in you

4. Childline Avatar
    Jas-Host / Jan 29 2018 14.07

Hi everyone,

Having realistic goals for what we want to do and what we want to achieve can be a really good way of keeping ourselves motivated.  Setting goals can help us to really think about how we feel and how we want things to be.

It can be about taking things slowly and setting something small for yourself each day, week or month to help when you feel like you want to do more.

So, we’d love to hear about the goals you all have, how you set them, what keeps you focused on them.  And anything else you’d all like to share!

We look forward to seeing all your posts!

Take care,

Jas-Host

skoooooooooterr / Apr 05 2018 5.34

My goal is to become an author and write loads of books. I'd really enjoy that and I would love to have people read my books and be financially stable from what I love.

5. Childline Avatar
    ChloeOliviaCassie / Apr 20 2018 21.34

my goal is to cbe a professional dancer when i grow up

i dance all the time and started when i was 4

i go classed 4 times a week for hip hop and conetempray and have also won alot of competitions

and if you think the competitions arent that big of a deal- they acctually are

the competitions are proper good ones for teen dancers (im 14)

chloe xxx

6. Childline Avatar
    Temporary95454182 / Apr 22 2018 7.21

Hello I have goals for myself this week. I want to practice my violin music everyday this week, so I can improve. I also want to lose at least 5 pounds this week. Finally I want to also try not to argue or go back and forth with people attempting to pick fights with me and to let things go.

Margaret~

7. Fixer
    KayStar / Apr 24 2018 7.15

I want to stay clean ( from self-harming) for as long as i can. So far it has been five months 😊- my longest ever! I also want to cut toxic people from my life - any tips on how to do that? x

8. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / May 09 2018 13.54

Hi everyone,

Reading all your goals and the reasons behind them makes us feel very proud! And remember that it's ok if time-frames to achieve them change or things don't work quite to plan. Sometimes, things take time and work but with all the determination and the support you all offer here too, we know you can all achieve things you never thought possible.

We hope you can keep sharing them with us all!

For those who are on a journey of recovery, you might find this board helpful too https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/message-boards/boards/threads/?roomid=267

Take care,

Jas-Host

9. Heart
    Jas-Host / Jan 29 2018 14.07

Hi everyone,

Having realistic goals for what we want to do and what we want to achieve can be a really good way of keeping ourselves motivated.  Setting goals can help us to really think about how we feel and how we want things to be.

It can be about taking things slowly and setting something small for yourself each day, week or month to help when you feel like you want to do more.

So, we’d love to hear about the goals you all have, how you set them, what keeps you focused on them.  And anything else you’d all like to share!

We look forward to seeing all your posts!

Take care,

Jas-Host

LifeIsHopelessForMe / May 13 2018 17.08

My goal is to hopefully lose some weight. I'm not obese or overweight but my thighs are quite big so i'm trying to slim it down. It'll take for ages but if I get motivation and support, I can easily look forward to the final result.

10. Childline Avatar
    heartsanddiamonds / May 17 2018 11.01

hi

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything