Getting support after a 1-2-1 chat

Show
  1. Coolcat
    Kittensareawesome / Feb 08 2018 19.00

You could link us to an interactie breathing exercise which helps us calm down from intense feelings or helps us deal with bad chats after and before answering a 1-2-1 chat as often people complain about waiting times

2. Heart
    Ballet7 / Feb 10 2018 11.28

i think the 1-2-1?chats are amazing. i just used it and childline really understood. i gave it a 5 star rating. i would recommend it to others-it doesn't matter how big your problem is. my problem wasn't huge but they still talked to me and i'm already feeling better.

3. Reaching out
    Kittensareawesome / Feb 08 2018 19.00

You could link us to an interactie breathing exercise which helps us calm down from intense feelings or helps us deal with bad chats after and before answering a 1-2-1 chat as often people complain about waiting times

ChildlineHost / Feb 12 2018 19.21

Hello there,

What a fantastic idea!  You are right that any way to keep calm might be really helpful to people and i'll definitely pass on your idea so the team can look into whether it could be added.

We need your great ideas to make the site even better so keep them coming!

Bye for now,

Lou-Host

4. Reaching out
    Ballet7 / Feb 10 2018 11.28

i think the 1-2-1?chats are amazing. i just used it and childline really understood. i gave it a 5 star rating. i would recommend it to others-it doesn't matter how big your problem is. my problem wasn't huge but they still talked to me and i'm already feeling better.

ChildlineHost / Feb 12 2018 19.32

Hi Ballet7,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience of 1-2-1 chat.  It's great to hear that you had such a good experience and I hope you'll keep using the chats now whenever you need support.  Sharing experiences like this can also be really helpful in encouraging others to try to make contact so thank you! I can tell the sort of time and date you might have had the chat so I will also try and get your positive feedback passed to the counsellor you chatted with.

Take care,

Lou-Host

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything