Not sure where to post?

1. Wallflower
    Celi-Coconut / May 07 2018 15.52

Thanks.

-Celi

2. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / May 09 2018 13.37

Hi Celi,

You're very welcome- hope that it has helped! The boards are a big place and it can be hard to know where what you want to talk about might fit best, especially when there isn't just one thing!

Let us know if we can help with anything!

Take care,

Jas-Host

3. Lion
    AnonymousUwU / May 26 2018 19.28

how do you make a post? sorry im new here

4. Heart
    AnonymousUwU / May 26 2018 19.28

how do you make a post? sorry im new here

AlienHasFeelings2 / May 28 2018 12.43

go on message boards, click on which topic you would like your message to be then afterwards you scroll down and youll find something like make a message board click on it and you can name your title whatever you want hope that makes sense

5. Childline Avatar
    UserLPK / Sep 07 2017 21.59

Hi

Thanks for the reply! I like posting to as much as I can if I can help with stuff as a) I like helping people and b) I have nothing to do. Mostly A, though! I'm going to an LGBT club on monday called Pride society, so I'm glad I have some place in school to be open about myself instead of trying to appear like a different person to my parents. If anyone wants a reply to their post or would like to ask me any questions, ask on any of my posts (Girls ask boys, Biphobia, etc.) I am happy to give help to those who want it. I like Childline because its a place where I can be myself. Also I usually reply to all posts on my subtopics between 4pm and 9pm every day, as thats when I am not at school.

Lucas

Piplicon / Jun 28 2018 22.57

To Everyone,

I am new to childline so i just wanted to say hi!

To Lucas,

I had to reply to this even tho its kinda old now because i am legit the same as you except a girl. I am 12 now and i am almost positive i am bisexual.

Can I just ask, have u come out to ur parents and friends? and if yes then how? Also, what‘s biphobia?? Maybe its self-explanatory, but...

Sorry if anyone thinks this is on the wrong board, but i wanted to reply to lucas’ post.

xx

6. Childline Avatar
    ghelila / Jul 06 2018 16.47

hi I'm new here so I guess this is the best place to start. I have always struggled making friends and keeping them and now I'm not my loud extrovert self. I hope this website will help.

bye

xoxo

7. Reaching out
    ghelila / Jul 06 2018 16.47

hi I'm new here so I guess this is the best place to start. I have always struggled making friends and keeping them and now I'm not my loud extrovert self. I hope this website will help.

bye

xoxo

Childline-Host / Jul 09 2018 14.48

Hello Ghelila

Welcome to Childline, its great to have you here, I'm one of the hosts, Mel. I'm sure the lovely boardies will also make you feel very welcome.

The boards are full of lots of different people, so this can be a good place to talk to people who might be experiencing similar feelings to you.

Lots of people have worries about friendships, you could also post on the friends board for more support - here is the link:

https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/message-boards/boards/threads/?roomid=237

Hope to see you around,

take care

Mel-Host

8. Contemplator
    Shark2341 / Jul 13 2018 17.07

Hi there,

where is the best place to post in regards to suffering problems with eating/querying an eating dosorder?

Thanks

Shannon x

9. Reaching out
    Childline-Host / Jul 26 2018 13.18

Hello Shannon,

Welcome to the boards  It's great you have posted here for some advice, sorry its taken a little while to reply. We do have a board, specifically for eating problems, here is the link:

https://childline.org.uk/get-support/message-boards/boards/threads/?boardid=75&roomid=232

Hope you can feel able to post here and get support from our lovely community.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Take care

Mel-Host

10. Heart
    Jas-Host / Aug 02 2017 15.23

Hi everyone,

The boards are a big place which means we cover lots of different topics! But it can be hard to know where to post. If you’re not sure where the best place for your thread could be, this list might help:

Childline:

Childline Information

Campaigning

Introductions

Moving on from Childline

Your Site, Your Say (feedback and ideas)

Creative Corner:

Creative Writing

Fashion

Fun Page

Poetry

Recipes

Picture Gallery

Gender and Sexual Identity:

Gender Identity

Sexuality

Harmful behaviour:

Alcohol, Smoking and Drugs

Eating Problems

Self Harm

Health and Wellbeing:

Good Days

Puberty - Girls

Mental Health

Health Worries

Phobias

Puberty - Boys

Puberty - Trans and Non-Binary

Recovery

Self Esteem

Sleep

Home and School:

Friends

Home and Family

Living in Care or Away From Home

School/College

Separation and Divorce

Study help: homework, coursework and learning

Young carers

Life Issues:

Bereavement

Body Image

Christmas and New Year

Dreams and Nightmares

Learning Difficulties

Living with Deafness and Disability

Loneliness

Your Future

Sex and Relationships:

Relationships

Pregnancy/Young Parents

Sex and Sexual Health

The World Around Us:

Our World/Current News

Faith and Religion

Hobbies and Interests

Music, Entertainment, Sport

Types of Abuse and Keeping Safe:

Bullying and Discrimination

Emotional Abuse

Neglect

Online/Mobile Safety and Cyber Bullying

Physical Abuse

Racism

Sexual Abuse

Your Emotions:

Anxiety

Coping with Anger

Coping with Stress

Feeling Worried

How u Feelin?

Sadness and Depression

Remember too that we love to meet you all, so it’s always ok to post here in Introductions. Say hi and maybe introduce yourself a little!

Take care,

Jas-Host

Keni-the-horse-lover / Jul 30 2018 17.23

Hi

How do you post things on the message boards for starting a mew discussion,

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything