Post feedback on your 1-2-1 chats here!

1. Childline Avatar
    AlexaIsHereForYouAll / Jul 14 2014 20.19
    PureLove- - Today at 19:55

I love using the 1-2-1 chat, however, sometimes I do feel like the councellors do rush you a bit and kind of hint for you to hurry up, maybe that's just me I just sometimes feel like I can't tell them everything in case I'm wasting their time.

I really liked my chat with Rebecca/Becca (I can't remember which it was) since she was really kind and supportive and gave me great suggestions. (':

Great thread, by the way.

~ Delilah x

Hey

I completely agree with you.

Im glad you had a chat as good as that,thats great.

Always here for you x

2. Sheep
    clearestblue / Jul 14 2014 20.46

Almost all of my 1-2-1 chats have been good, which is making me a bit nervous because I'm just waiting for my first properly 'bad' one.

I really liked my chat with...I can't quite remember her name, I think it was something along the lines of Elaine? I'm pretty sure it started with an E, but anyway, she was really nice, so if somebody could pass that on I'd be really grateful. ^^''

3. Childline Avatar
    AlexaIsHereForYouAll / Jul 14 2014 20.55
    multicolouredhedgehog / today at 20:46

Almost all of my 1-2-1 chats have been good, which is making me a bit nervous because I'm just waiting for my first properly 'bad' one.

I really liked my chat with...I can't quite remember her name, I think it was something along the lines of Elaine? I'm pretty sure it started with an E, but anyway, she was really nice, so if somebody could pass that on I'd be really grateful. ^^''

Hey there

Wow!!Thats amazing.Aw dont wait or expect a bad one,especiLly if majority of the chats youve had have been good :)

Take care and remember,always here for you

Xx

4. Childline Avatar
    FootyObsessed!!! / Jul 14 2014 20.57
    xxdepressedteenagegirl97xx / 13 july 2014 at 11:17

Hi Kate

Lovely to hear from you again.How are you?

Aww thats great.I am glad that you had a really good chat,after bad ones.Just goesnto show that if you keep at uaing the chats you wil have good ones :)Im sure this will help someone.

Max should be able to pass this on.

Xxx

Hiya

I'm not too great atm ngl :/ how are you?

Yeh guess they can't all be good but they are all amazing people for volunteering to help :)

Hope you're okay?

Take care

Kate xxx

5. Childline Avatar
    FootyObsessed!!! / Jul 14 2014 20.58
    max / host

Hi Kate, 

This was really nice feedback to see, I have passed on the message for Kev to the website supervisor, so they will see it soon.

Thanks so much for letting us know!

Max-Host

Thanks Max :)

Kate xxx

6. Childline Avatar
    phoenix-feather / Jul 14 2014 21.22

Hey.

I just had a bizarre chat in which i left because the convo kept jumping and the questions he asked were really weirdly worded and then he asked how does crying make me feel!!! I then left at that point.

Convo rating 3/10

xxxxxxxxxx

Anna

:-)

7. Childline Avatar
    Dizzygirlx / Jul 15 2014 7.54
    xxdepressedteenagegirl97xx / 11 july 2014 at 19:33

Hey Guys

This thread is somewhere to post any thoughts and feedback on121 chats.Good or bad.A place to write any thanknyou messages for the hosts to kindly pass on,or just general feedback about how your chat went and how you found it?

Hopefully this thread will make it easier for the hosts to find it all in one place and to then pass the message on to the relevant person.

Remember,i am always here for every single one of you,no matter what!

Hope you're all okay xx

Hello,

I think this is a really good idea for a thread, so well done and thank you for thinking about it!

Although I haven't been on a 1-2-1 chat in a while, my 1-2-1 chats are generally really supportive and help me a lot. The counsellors always understand and talk to you in a calm way. 

The only bad thing (if any) about the 1-2-1 chats is that occasionally, a counsellor can seem to 'rush' you. I can understand why, because other people need to talk to them, but it's a bit unsettling. However, this has only happened once or twice to me!

I love 1-2-1 chats and I think they're a really good way of getting support.

Stay strong
    Dizzy xxx
  8. Childline Avatar
    AlexaIsHereForYouAll / Jul 15 2014 16.47
    footyobsessed!!! / 14 july 2014 at 20:57

Hiya

I'm not too great atm ngl :/ how are you?

Yeh guess they can't all be good but they are all amazing people for volunteering to help :)

Hope you're okay?

Take care

Kate xxx

Heya

Aw kate,whats up?

Not too bad.Not too good.

Xx

9. Childline Avatar
    geasy / Jul 15 2014 17.01

The chat was actully quite good. Over the phone the connection is really rubbish

10. Childline Avatar
    AlexaIsHereForYouAll / Jul 15 2014 22.09
    shalala12 / today at 17:01

The chat was actully quite good. Over the phone the connection is really rubbish

Hey

Glad you found the chat good :)

Stay strong

Always here

Xx

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything