Post feedback on your 1-2-1 chats here!

Show
  1. Loser
    TheEntitySystem / Jun 03 2021 21.56

I was having a 1-2-1 chat about my unaccepted age regression.

They changed the subject to bullying. I told them I didn't put that. They asked me how school was anyway.

I said about not being able to be homeschooled as both my parents work all day. They asked if anyone knew about my situation at home.

Changing the subject and acting like parents working all day isn't normal. I didn't like that chat, it didn't help me at all.

-Jason-

AlistairTheStar / Jun 07 2021 21.53

I totally see what you're saying. They always seem to digress and not want to talk about your problem.

2. Mute
    FootyObsessed!!! / Jul 12 2014 11.20

Hey

Nice thread :)

So I had some fairly bad ones recently but last night I had one of the best chats I have ever had. I would love it if Max could say thanks to the guy I spoke to. It was between about 10 and 11 last night and the person was called Kev. Kev just sat and listened to what I had to say and offered me some advice and I felt so much better afterwards, I was able to talk about things I've never told anyone before so yeh id just like to say thanks.

Here for you too

Take care

Kate xxx

LR1313 / Jun 12 2021 0.03

Useful thread!! Does anyone know what they say about self harm, do they report it.

3. Lion
    AlexaIsHereForYouAll / Jul 04 2016 17.33

Hey Guys

This thread is somewhere to post any thoughts and feedback on121 chats.Good or bad.A place to write any thanknyou messages for the hosts to kindly pass on,or just general feedback about how your chat went and how you found it?

Hopefully this thread will make it easier for the hosts to find it all in one place and to then pass the message on to the relevant person.

Remember,i am always here for every single one of you,no matter what!

Hope you're all okay xx

Gracielovescows / Jul 02 2021 22.56

i know this post is a little bit old, oopsie but tonight i was talking to a very lovely lady called suzy i think, anyways she helped me a lot but unfortunately because im on mobile i clicked the back button on my phone and it disconnected me so we couldn't finish the chat so maybe there should be like a little pop up at the side like there is with Cubie so even if you click back by mistake you can still go back into the chat instead of having to re-explain it all and wait in the queue......

Thank you very much

Gracie

4. Tech
    tommyneedstotalk / Aug 12 2021 18.55

When will it be available to use on the foryou app?

-Tom

5. Top dog
    tommyneedstotalk / Aug 12 2021 18.55

When will it be available to use on the foryou app?

-Tom

GoldenRetrieverPuppy / Aug 12 2021 19.08

"For Me" is a Childline app that's already available on iOS. It's not available on Android, unfortunately- they did try to make an Android app, but it didn't work. 1-2-1 chats were unavailable on the app for a while, when the hours were restricted due to Covid, because they were unable to change the status so you couldn't enter the queue at night, so people would have been waiting in a queue for hours when no one was there to answer. This meant they had to stop the 1-2-1 chats on the app for a while. However, now I think you can have chats on the app again, because Childline is back to being a 24/7 service. And you can do anything on the website that you can do on the app.

I hope this answers your question

6. Childline Avatar
    BouncyDrawingTurtle4258 / Aug 13 2021 14.34

Can I thank Heather (I think that was her name)? It was my first chat, and it was really fun and useful. She really made me feel like childline was there for me, and she didn't push me to say anything I didn't want to say. Thank you! :)

7. Childline Avatar
    MagicalRestingSeal7541 / Aug 18 2021 0.03

hey this isnt really feed back i get worried before using things like 1-2-1 is it like texts or calls as ive googled and cant find the amswer anywhere

8. Childline Avatar
    MagicalRestingSeal7541 / Aug 18 2021 0.03

hey this isnt really feed back i get worried before using things like 1-2-1 is it like texts or calls as ive googled and cant find the amswer anywhere

BouncyDrawingTurtle4258 / Aug 29 2021 14.10

Hi Magical Resting Seal, the 1-2-1 chats are exactly like texting, with a live counsellor on the other end. You don't use your mic or camera, and you don't need to say your name, age, or location. If you're nervous about using the chats, then you can start off with shorter chats, or chats about the things that you're interested in. I really recommend the chats, please try them!

Hope this helped

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything