2 - get better at football

3 - make friends

4 - get better at acting

5 - do the splits (im almost there!)

2. Outcast
    WarmRunningFox8340 / Mar 18 2022 19.38

im scared that my friends really hate me

LonelyUniverse579 / Mar 30 2022 7.10

hey, im really sorry you feel that way, its common for people to worry about what others think of them especially in friendships, i mean i worry about it too, but the thing is youve got to remember your good qualities although that can be super hard im sure youre a great person really so just get a pen and paper or your phone and write down the important good things about you - and whenever you have doubts look back at that list to reming you how amazing you are or since it can be so hard at times to feel positve about stuff like this maybe you could ask your friends what they like about you and then that could be reassuring for you as well

sorry if this doesnt really help, i hope youre alright and having a good day :)

3. Scientist
    littlealien / Oct 22 2021 10.53

Hey everyone

My goal is to be able to stay with the same foster family for the next 2 years till I'm old enough to move out. I know it will be challenging but I I really want this one to work as I don't want to mess it up and have to move again. Im also doing 4 highers at school and want to pass them all so im making sure to stay on top of homework and stuff. And long term my goal is to go to uni and become a high school teacher.

M xxx

littlealien / Apr 03 2022 8.56

Hi, so these are my goals, but does anyone have any advice on what to do if things aren't going to plan and your getting further away from your goals instead of closer? Idk what to do cos it's going rubbish with the family I'm staying with just now and everyone is telling me it's getting worse instead of better as time goes on and I might end up moving. Idk if I can fix this or if I should just give up on that goal, does anyone have any advice on what to do when it gets hard like this? Thanks

Hope yous are all doing okay

M xxx

4. Outcast
    littlealien / Apr 03 2022 8.56

Hi, so these are my goals, but does anyone have any advice on what to do if things aren't going to plan and your getting further away from your goals instead of closer? Idk what to do cos it's going rubbish with the family I'm staying with just now and everyone is telling me it's getting worse instead of better as time goes on and I might end up moving. Idk if I can fix this or if I should just give up on that goal, does anyone have any advice on what to do when it gets hard like this? Thanks

Hope yous are all doing okay

M xxx

LonelyUniverse579 / Apr 04 2022 17.23

hey, im so sorry youre having such a hard time with this, im sorry if my advice isnt very helpful this is all i can think of right now…

whatever happens, please dont be hard on yourself because theres only so much we can really control and other times these things are just out of our hands, plus you seem to have been going through so much and yet here you are not only getting through each day and trying to stay hopeful but also trying so hard to achieve goals and even just holding on everyday is incredible in itself so youre really amazing, no matter what anyone says or thinks how you feel is valid and counts and you matter and goals arent always achieved but these dreams are still worth believing in and sometimes it just takes time for things to work out and sometimes when life gets this hard the best thing you can do is just breathe and keep breathing and wait for things to improve because it will get better it really will even if it takes a while and even if it feels hopeless or impossible its still possible and youre worth it so just keep going okay becuase youre doing so well already and theres always hope even if/when you dont see it, i get this probably wont change much if anything and im sorry if it doesnt really make a difference but i hope it helps in some way

i really hope youre feeling okay at least and that this all gets so much easier for you as soon as possible, please stay safe :)

5. Butterfly
    FamousRunningDeer6878 / Apr 15 2022 17.13

mine is to revise before my sats in like 2 weeks, im starting to revise science by making diagramsfor bioligy ,chem and physics and i hope its worth it. im normally kinda bright but things became a bit hectic this year but hopefully it will be great!

6. Butterfly
    FamousRunningDeer6878 / Apr 15 2022 17.13

mine is to revise before my sats in like 2 weeks, im starting to revise science by making diagramsfor bioligy ,chem and physics and i hope its worth it. im normally kinda bright but things became a bit hectic this year but hopefully it will be great!

MistyDiggingDeer4633 / Apr 28 2022 16.21

wow I think that is quite organised for you to do

7. Scientist
    LonelyUniverse579 / Apr 04 2022 17.23

hey, im so sorry youre having such a hard time with this, im sorry if my advice isnt very helpful this is all i can think of right now…

whatever happens, please dont be hard on yourself because theres only so much we can really control and other times these things are just out of our hands, plus you seem to have been going through so much and yet here you are not only getting through each day and trying to stay hopeful but also trying so hard to achieve goals and even just holding on everyday is incredible in itself so youre really amazing, no matter what anyone says or thinks how you feel is valid and counts and you matter and goals arent always achieved but these dreams are still worth believing in and sometimes it just takes time for things to work out and sometimes when life gets this hard the best thing you can do is just breathe and keep breathing and wait for things to improve because it will get better it really will even if it takes a while and even if it feels hopeless or impossible its still possible and youre worth it so just keep going okay becuase youre doing so well already and theres always hope even if/when you dont see it, i get this probably wont change much if anything and im sorry if it doesnt really make a difference but i hope it helps in some way

i really hope youre feeling okay at least and that this all gets so much easier for you as soon as possible, please stay safe :)

littlealien / Apr 30 2022 10.12

Thank you so much, this made me feel better 💜

8. Outcast
    littlealien / Apr 30 2022 10.12

Thank you so much, this made me feel better 💜

LonelyUniverse579 / Jun 04 2022 19.09

hey, i’m so very sorry for the extremely late response! that’s okay, i’m really glad it helped! 💜 please stay safe

9. Childline Avatar
    GoldenActingPuffin5884 / Jun 22 2022 17.11

my two goals is attendance and making new friends

from me

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything