How do you get to sleep at night?

Show
  1. Supported
    Diamondsphere00001 / Feb 21 2020 23.17

I sometimes pretend I’m a teacher to help me get to sleep. 😴 Is that weird? 😁

2. Sheep
    rorooreo / Apr 09 2020 20.11

When I can’t get asleep, I read for half an hour. It really helps. Or, if it is earlyish (like half eight or nine) i go into my brothers room and we talk about random things like minecraft, food 😂😂�. Or, i get my colouring book and colour.

roro x

3. Bookworm
    Jas-Host / Dec 07 2017 15.42

Hi everyone,

We know that so many of you can find it really hard to get to sleep.  We also know how much you all help each other out on the boards and we thought this thread could be a place to share your tips and advice!  We’d love to hear what things help you.  Reading a thread like this on the boards, especially at night, can give new ideas to try when you just can’t sleep.

Just to let you know, you can read the boards and write your own post at any time but posts are only checked between 9am and 9pm, so they won’t appear outside of these times.  But you’ll still be able to try out any suggestions and maybe you can let us know too if something you read here helps you to get some sleep!

We look forward to seeing all you come up with!

Take care,

Jas-Host

Phoebe28 / Apr 19 2020 21.20

Hi jashost

4. Headphones
    steampunkchickennugget / Apr 30 2020 16.29

To get to sleep i think of a wall of blank

5. Spiralling
    anonbcusican / May 17 2020 17.11

Sleep music works for me!

6. Artist
    Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Jun 12 2020 22.11

if i cant sleep i thunk of a story or mivie amd try to imagine i am an extra character in there. gets you dreaming

7. Top dog
    Tigergrl / Jun 30 2020 18.53

8. Sheep
    Spongebob203 / Aug 10 2020 8.36

I go on my phone until I fall asleep, whenevr I wake up I go on it because if I lay awake I tend to get upset.

9. Childline Avatar
    Jas-Host / Dec 07 2017 15.42

Hi everyone,

We know that so many of you can find it really hard to get to sleep.  We also know how much you all help each other out on the boards and we thought this thread could be a place to share your tips and advice!  We’d love to hear what things help you.  Reading a thread like this on the boards, especially at night, can give new ideas to try when you just can’t sleep.

Just to let you know, you can read the boards and write your own post at any time but posts are only checked between 9am and 9pm, so they won’t appear outside of these times.  But you’ll still be able to try out any suggestions and maybe you can let us know too if something you read here helps you to get some sleep!

We look forward to seeing all you come up with!

Take care,

Jas-Host

Evecatlover / Nov 30 2020 11.09

I put music on called white noise. you can get all different types of it, you can get waves, rain, fizzy sounds or just water and it really helps me

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything