Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    LittleMousey / May 04 2016 7.09

I don't smoke, and I never have smoked, but I notice a lot of people are smoking shisha pens in my school at the moment, and I would like to try it. From my research shisha pens do not contain nicotine although e cigarettes do contain nicotine. One of my friends smoked an e cigarette in class and my friend mentioned buying a shisha pen, I am close friends with this person, she smokes cigarettes but I don't judge her as she is a really nice girl, I know if I asked nicely she would let me try a shisha pen, but I know if my mum found out I would be in trouble, so I would do it once and keep it secret but I am not sure, what do you guys think? 

2. Gamer
    Ejm2103 / Mar 21 2016 11.18
    littlemousey / 18 march 2016 at 17:13

I don't smoke, and I never have smoked, but I notice a lot of people are smoking shisha pens in my school at the moment, and I would like to try it. From my research shisha pens do not contain nicotine although e cigarettes do contain nicotine. One of my friends smoked an e cigarette in class and my friend mentioned buying a shisha pen, I am close friends with this person, she smokes cigarettes but I don't judge her as she is a really nice girl, I know if I asked nicely she would let me try a shisha pen, but I know if my mum found out I would be in trouble, so I would do it once and keep it secret but I am not sure, what do you guys think? 

Shisha pens have killed people before and researchers are still not sure about how they work.There expensive aswell which is bad.I have one myself and I hardly use it because my wicks have burnt out and my juice contains nicotine which isn't good becuase it makes you throat all dry and you start to cough. 

It may look cool but it's not,I'm finding it harder to breath and I think it's becuase of them shisha pens. 

Get one if you want but don't get the really cheap pens or cheap juice for that matter (the cheap ones are highly dangerous,I remeber mine caught fire slightly and started to produce smoke,the wicks had burnt out very quickly without me knowing )

I've gone through about 3 pens and I'm not planing on buying another one.

use them at your own risk.

Ejm 

3. Childline Avatar
    Usernam6161 / Apr 25 2016 0.07

I have recently bought a shisha pen and I have used many flavours. I did not know anything about the health risks and now that I have I have stopped. Yet I do not know the effects but my throat is irritated but I am still worried about the health risks for the future. I know if I told my parents I would get in trouble and also know that shisha pens can sometimes catch on fire or explode. What shall I do? 

4. Childline Avatar
    ForlornMan / Apr 25 2016 17.21
    usernam6161 / today at 00:07

I have recently bought a shisha pen and I have used many flavours. I did not know anything about the health risks and now that I have I have stopped. Yet I do not know the effects but my throat is irritated but I am still worried about the health risks for the future. I know if I told my parents I would get in trouble and also know that shisha pens can sometimes catch on fire or explode. What shall I do? 

Try to stop using them and try e-cigarettes 

5. Wallflower
    teal56 / May 04 2016 7.09
    littlemousey / 18 march 2016 at 17:13

My advice to you: Try to ignore the fact that your friends are smoking because it is harmful to your body and can lead to life threatening illnesses such as cancer. Forget about smoking a shisha pen because I have heard they are dangerous and you can put yourself in harm. Good luck considering your decisions, Teal x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything