Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Forgott / May 04 2016 7.16

I get drunk everyweekend, like either a party or going out in town and like I'm really happy when I'm out like my mates are crazy and we have an amazing time tbh but I'm just worried that I drink to much but like I can't stop. I drink and smoke before going to college as well know with a load of people outside and it just gets me through the day. I can't stop going out because for one I don't want to buy also like I don't wanna become unpopular boy I'm glibness to fail my A levels and then I'm screwed basically. :( any advice ??

2. Childline Avatar
    Chetty123 / Apr 12 2016 15.12
    forgott / 11 april 2016 at 01:08

I get drunk everyweekend, like either a party or going out in town and like I'm really happy when I'm out like my mates are crazy and we have an amazing time tbh but I'm just worried that I drink to much but like I can't stop. I drink and smoke before going to college as well know with a load of people outside and it just gets me through the day. I can't stop going out because for one I don't want to buy also like I don't wanna become unpopular boy I'm glibness to fail my A levels and then I'm screwed basically. :( any advice ??

What an absolute bloke, i'm exactly the same party every weekend and drink wayyyy to much. I know what you mean about feeling unpopular but you shouldn't be drinking to feel popular it's all about having a laugh with your mates..... and all the rest :p

3. Wallflower
    teal56 / May 04 2016 7.16

Try to stop, by buying less alcohol and cigarettes because smoking can lead you to developing lung cancer and other life threatening illnesses and it can also put others in danger of they breathe in your smoke. Drinking alcohol and damage your liver. What do you want more, your popularity or your life? Teal x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything