I told a teacher-am I a snitch?!

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Berdie14XOXOXOX / May 13 2016 12.19

Hi,

In the girl's toilets, I saw a girl, older year, coming out of tyhe toilet with a cigarette in her hand. It is against the school rules to smoke on the grounds, and you are punished more if you're doing it in the toilets. As I was scared about it, I paniced and told my tutor, she did nothing. Was I a snitch for telling someone or did I do the right thing?!

2. Childline Avatar
    aph632 / May 12 2016 8.50

No, your not a snitch. Smoking is very harmful not only to the smokers but to the people around them. Your tutor shouuld have taken more action. Smoking underage is a very senstive topic and somethimes its udes to covver up real life problems. You did the right thing telling a tutor, weldone Hope this helped! :) -Jade xoxo

3. Childline Avatar
    nicknamebad8888 / May 12 2016 20.55
    berdie14xoxoxox / 11 may 2016 at 18:38

Hi,

In the girl's toilets, I saw a girl, older year, coming out of tyhe toilet with a cigarette in her hand. It is against the school rules to smoke on the grounds, and you are punished more if you're doing it in the toilets. As I was scared about it, I paniced and told my tutor, she did nothing. Was I a snitch for telling someone or did I do the right thing?!

personally id be annoyed if sum1 did it to me as i smoke but i guess you did the right thing for you x

4. Childline Avatar
    life4eva / May 13 2016 12.19

so i just found out my friend (16) is smoking... i know her parents would be really angry, and i dont want to betray her trust, but im really worried for her, shes harming herself in so many ways...

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything