MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    the-bands-and-anime-fangirl / May 02 2016 22.46

Hi everyone c:

do any of you like a band called my chemical romance, or other bands like bring me the horizion, fall out boy, pierce the veil or green day.

the-bands-and-anime-fangirl

2. Spiralling
    wanderingrune / Aug 10 2014 17.42

Hi, (I'm actually listening to famous last words while writing this^_^)

I love my chemical romance, green day and fall out boy  glad that someone else has a similar music taste!

wanderingrune

xx;)

3. Childline Avatar
    the-bands-and-anime-fangirl / Aug 11 2014 15.37
    wanderingrune / 10 august 2014 at 17:42

Hi, (I'm actually listening to famous last words while writing this^_^)

I love my chemical romance, green day and fall out boy  glad that someone else has a similar music taste!

wanderingrune

xx;)

oh my gosh, yay *fan-girls*

im currently listening to vampires will never hurt you XD

so yeah, thats real cool that we like the same music lolz

whats your faveourite somg by MCR?

4. Spiralling
    wanderingrune / Aug 11 2014 17.24
    the / bands

oh my gosh, yay *fan-girls*

im currently listening to vampires will never hurt you XD

so yeah, thats real cool that we like the same music lolz

whats your faveourite somg by MCR?

Probably famous last words, what's yours??

5. Childline Avatar
    the-bands-and-anime-fangirl / Aug 11 2014 18.25
    wanderingrune / today at 17:24

Probably famous last words, what's yours??

i have a whole list XD

vampires will never hurt you, helena, im not okay, thank you for the venom, teenagers, my way home is through you, summertime, the kids from yesterday, destroya and vampire money.

my chemical romance has helped me so much, like if im feeling down I listen to some of their songs and it makes me feel a little better i guess. i listened to summertime about two or three times because i felt real sad.

like how have mcr helped you?

6. Spiralling
    wanderingrune / Aug 12 2014 17.17
    the / bands

i have a whole list XD

vampires will never hurt you, helena, im not okay, thank you for the venom, teenagers, my way home is through you, summertime, the kids from yesterday, destroya and vampire money.

my chemical romance has helped me so much, like if im feeling down I listen to some of their songs and it makes me feel a little better i guess. i listened to summertime about two or three times because i felt real sad.

like how have mcr helped you?

I listen to some other different bands when I'm feeling ugh but MCR have helped motivate me and make me feel better about my life, so I guess they've just generally helped me cope :)

7. Childline Avatar
    castiel-fangirl / Aug 14 2014 10.21

I love MCR so much! It's the band that started my friendship with this amazing girl

8. Childline Avatar
    paramorefan2002 / Aug 14 2014 15.46
    the / bands

Hi everyone c:

do any of you like a band called my chemical romance, or other bands like bring me the horizion, fall out boy, pierce the veil or green day.

the-bands-and-anime-fangirl

omg yes love them to peices mcr forever love fb and peirce the veil u should read kerrang magazine i love paramore and green day as well have seen paramore live once ! its nice to kow people have the same intrests as me

thx Greta

9. Childline Avatar
    Peopleshouldsmilemore / Aug 18 2014 17.34

Hey im a guy who thinks my Chemical romance, greenday are the two best bands ever!

10. Childline Avatar
    fabulous-killjoy / Aug 31 2014 20.09

Hey! 

MCR are my favourite band but I also really like Nirvana, Fall Out Boy and Green Day. My favourite MCR song is probably Helena because it was the first song of theirs that I heard and I was about 4 then so it stuck with me c: 

I can't wait for Gerard's new album to come out next month! It comes out on my birthday so hopefully I'll get it!

~ fabulous-killjoy   xx

11. Childline Avatar
    Temporary25053447 / Sep 06 2014 15.51

OKAY you are my new best friend!!! XD I love MCR, FOB, Green Day, and PTV!

you totally rule, ok?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything