Show
  1. Nose dive
    1n33dananch0r / May 08 2016 23.43

I'm going to be living with a billet family in America pretty soon and I was just wondering if anyone on here had any experiences like this at all? 

For those that don't know, it's pretty much like a foster family but you aren't living there due to family problems, think of it as instead of living on a college campus you get a home away from home instead. (If anyone can say this better feel free). 

It's also really good for me, as some of you may remember, I was at the stage where I couldn't physically live with my family anymore as they were making my life hell and social services couldn't really do anything because of my age. 

I'ma little nervous as I don't even know who the family is going to be yet, but I guess that's like what happens when you go into care. If anyone who has been in a foster family and could share a little about that is be very appreciative. 

Also as it'll be in America I won't be able to come on here except when I'm back in the UK (correct me if I'm wrong though).

thanks

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything