i really wanna go into care

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    hajer / Jun 19 2016 1.39

I feel so upset thnx to my dad i really want to move into care ive been waiting now 1hour for the counciler to speak To me but they havnt spoke my dad just said i cant go to schl wich means ill loose my friends i feel hurt hes really mean i get bullied at school at im only in yr7 im 12 but i guess im different coz im a muslim.... my dad wont let me talk to anyone so im in my room on my phone doing this and each time i cry lots i have an asthma attak so i really want to move into to care the only problem is how?!?! Advice?!?!!? help?!?!😭😭

2. Childline Avatar
    Al0nez / Jan 09 2015 20.12

Hey, x

In what way does your dad hurt you? Physically, verbally etc? x

In order to get into care you'll need social services first and foremost, maybe it's worth telling a teacher at school and because of their child protection safeguarding thing every school has they should pass this information onto social services if they're worried about you.

Hopefully you'll get the help you need, I wish you the best of luck :)

Caitlin.xx

3. Childline Avatar
    hajer / Jan 14 2015 19.49
    al0nez / 09 january 2015 at 20:12

Hey, x

In what way does your dad hurt you? Physically, verbally etc? x

In order to get into care you'll need social services first and foremost, maybe it's worth telling a teacher at school and because of their child protection safeguarding thing every school has they should pass this information onto social services if they're worried about you.

Hopefully you'll get the help you need, I wish you the best of luck :)

Caitlin.xx

if i tell the teacher shell ask my dad (nightmare) so i cant but i emailed childline they said maybe but i wanna see wat its like  wanna take there view and see if its best for me i want to run away for 2 weeks ive got a stash of food ready if i dont get into care and if my dad doesnt abuse be and fight with me i already got beaten up by year 9s today and i started cutting my self and i dont know what to do :(

4. Childline Avatar
    asher102 / Jan 15 2015 19.58
    hajer / 06 january 2015 at 23:30

I feel so upset thnx to my dad i really want to move into care ive been waiting now 1hour for the counciler to speak To me but they havnt spoke my dad just said i cant go to schl wich means ill loose my friends i feel hurt hes really mean i get bullied at school at im only in yr7 im 12 but i guess im different coz im a muslim.... my dad wont let me talk to anyone so im in my room on my phone doing this and each time i cry lots i have an asthma attak so i really want to move into to care the only problem is how?!?! Advice?!?!!? help?!?!😭😭

Hi I know it can be hard but I think it is important that you talk to maby your mum or a sibling and tell them how u feel.try to think about the good things in life Best wishes Love asher101

5. Childline Avatar
    dixiechick1350 / Jan 16 2015 21.13

care isnt always the answer to everything maybe tell your dad or another family memeber how you feel then problems can be resolved. if you go into care you could move to the other side of the county then be away from your friends and family and even stop seeing your family all together. you could even end up with a carer you dont like. do you really want to take the risk?

6. Childline Avatar
    girlygirl111 / Jan 27 2015 20.42

hi

im a muslim also and im in year 7 too.

your dad shouldnt do that hes not practicing religon just pray to god and im sure everything will be alright

7. Childline Avatar
    dumbo12 / Jan 29 2015 14.29

hi im in foster care and you need to understand theres no going back talk to him first and try to get counciling together then reevaluate the situation from there.

8. Childline Avatar
    TheFaultInMyLife- / Mar 01 2015 9.37

Hey! I am a year younger than you an I used to be a muslim. According to your username I think I had the same name as you! But I changed my name. You really don't want to get into care. Some places it is hell on earth and there is only a few where u can get along with everyone. Just pray that it dad will stop. He is pushing too far. My uncle would be like that. Sis you need to put your foot down! just say "DAD STOP! Please! What you are doing is too much! I am being bullied and I don't need your (swear) on top of it!" 

9. Childline Avatar
    SofiaSmile27 / Mar 02 2015 21.53

Hey, im sofia -im a muslim to! Love Allah, he will guide you through. Everything Ive also got a lot of problems, trust me going into care is not the solution! Have faith, and you will be fine! Whatever happens it was ment to be-Allah has written out our lives already! Love sofia!

10. Childline Avatar
    SofiaSmile27 / Mar 02 2015 21.53

Hey, im sofia -im a muslim to! Love Allah, he will guide you through. Everything Ive also got a lot of problems, trust me going into care is not the solution! Have faith, and you will be fine! Whatever happens it was ment to be-Allah has written out our lives already! Love sofia!

11. Childline Avatar
    DiamondisAwesome / Feb 05 2016 20.15

I hope everything turns out Ok

I feel really upset for you- but don't let that worry you. I think you should talk to a friend the next day at shcool or a teacher etc. a teacher could speak to your dad maybe... And you're not different you're as special as anyone else. Being muslim doesn't affect you.

Hope you feel better soon :) 

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything