Scared of going into care...

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Smylie / Jun 29 2016 21.15

Hey guys,

Recently my mom has been saying things which are linked to putting me and my 2 other siblings into care... I'm scared of leaving my mom but also releaved that I may be able to start a fresh... I'm really just looking for some support and some information that may make me feel a bit better for if it gets to the point that I do have to go into care. I watch Tracy Beaker and it looks like a nice place to be but please tell me any different if so...

Anyway, my mom has been saying stuff like ''Go live with your father'' which we are not able to because he abused us when we were younger. Also things like ''I can't cope with you anymore'' and that makes me feel worried. I allready suffer with Depression and Anxiety and this doesn't make anything better...

Thankyou,

Smileyplier xx

2. Childline Avatar
    ybjtsvashtgrah / Jun 29 2016 21.15
    smylie / 28 june 2016 at 22:04

Hey guys,

Recently my mom has been saying things which are linked to putting me and my 2 other siblings into care... I'm scared of leaving my mom but also releaved that I may be able to start a fresh... I'm really just looking for some support and some information that may make me feel a bit better for if it gets to the point that I do have to go into care. I watch Tracy Beaker and it looks like a nice place to be but please tell me any different if so...

Anyway, my mom has been saying stuff like ''Go live with your father'' which we are not able to because he abused us when we were younger. Also things like ''I can't cope with you anymore'' and that makes me feel worried. I allready suffer with Depression and Anxiety and this doesn't make anything better...

Thankyou,

Smileyplier xx

care is ok, because you get help with things like i had really bad anger issues and abused drugs and alcohol when i went in care when i was 13, i'm now 15 and only smoke weed which i'm now trying to stop and my anger has got alot better.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything