Horse Riders🐴

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Rider03 / Jun 02 2016 12.55

I made this chat board for all people to talk about there riding and if they have any questions they can just ask! Hope you enjoy🐴

2. Childline Avatar
    getonwithit / Apr 30 2016 16.44
    rider03 / 29 april 2016 at 23:15

I made this chat board for all people to talk about there riding and if they have any questions they can just ask! Hope you enjoy🐴

Hello, fellow equestrian! Nice to see another horsey person on here :) I love riding - it's so thirlling and I so different to any other activity. I can forget everything when I ride and just focus on me and the horse, nothing else...

What do you like doing? I myself am a Dressage diva - you have to be very focussed and determined but it's so great when it goes so nicely :)

Ker x

3. Childline Avatar
    Shinebrightxoxo / May 02 2016 21.53

Hey there

i am a horse rider

i did ride more when I was younger than I do know but I still ride accasionly. In the easter holidays I went on a 2 hour horse treck with my friend It was very fun

4. Childline Avatar
    EquineLover17 / May 19 2016 3.11

Yayaya........ Horse riders!!!!

Been riding since I was 18 months old! Had horses since then, I'm now 17 and compete in affialted competitions! Currently have 4 horses! 2 of which I compete, 1 is retired and the other I am currently breaking in as a project! 

5. Childline Avatar
    MirrorGirl / Jun 02 2016 12.55

I lurve horse riding! My fave pony is a little Shetland owned by my bff. His name is Mittons because he has white legs but a black body.

6. Bursting
    Rimfp123 / Feb 25 2017 18.24

Ooh, I love horse riding too! I've been going for 3 years now and my fave pony is a strawberry roan pony called rummy!

7. Spiralling
    BalletDancer13 / Mar 30 2017 21.23

I love horse riding. My favourite horses are called Apollo and Peggy and Whizz. I love them so much. I want to work twards my BHS stage 1. Has anyone else done this? How hard is it and any tips? Thanks. I love show jumping and helping out around the yard

8. Outcast
    Laine37 / Apr 01 2017 10.29

I love everything about horses, I went for 5 weeks of horse therapy and haven't been able to get enough since! I've been volunteering at the same stables since and now have my own horse called Applejacks :) x

-Positive thoughts-

Lane~

9. Butterfly
    Powerfuldancingdonkey / Aug 20 2021 15.14

hi equestrians, i broke my leg in may and it is fully healed now i just need to get strength! it has been so hard staying away from riding and really got me mentally down 🥺 has anyone else had a simular experience??

10. Butterfly
    BalletDancer13 / Mar 30 2017 21.23

I love horse riding. My favourite horses are called Apollo and Peggy and Whizz. I love them so much. I want to work twards my BHS stage 1. Has anyone else done this? How hard is it and any tips? Thanks. I love show jumping and helping out around the yard

Powerfuldancingdonkey / Aug 20 2021 15.15

omgg how do you do the bhs qualifications i really want to do themmm

11. Butterfly
    Rider03 / Jun 02 2016 12.55

Powerfuldancingdonkey / Aug 20 2021 15.16

does anyone know how to convince their parents to let you loan, i have been riding since 6 and i am 14 now so all i want to do is loan

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything