Five Nights at Freddy's

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    ZimTheSpaceMan / Jun 13 2016 14.11

I have loved this game ever since Five Nights at Freddy's 2 came out and I was wondering if anyone else liked it as well. 

2. Childline Avatar
    MissKala / Mar 28 2015 22.14

I love FNAF- It's really nice to find anther fnaf fan because nobody else in school plays it. My favrote anamatronic is mangle :) 

Kala

3. Childline Avatar
    ZimTheSpaceMan / Apr 03 2015 23.32
    misskala / 28 march 2015 at 22:14

I love FNAF- It's really nice to find anther fnaf fan because nobody else in school plays it. My favrote anamatronic is mangle :) 

Kala

Mangle is my favourite too! My favourite was Chica at first but Mangle is now my favourite anamatronic :3

4. Childline Avatar
    LostAndBroken115 / Apr 04 2015 19.11
    ameal / 25 march 2015 at 16:35

I have loved this game ever since Five Nights at Freddy's 2 came out and I was wondering if anyone else liked it as well. 

AM I LATE,

Hello hello, so I worked in that office before you and you may want to watch out for the power... 

Or however it goes. Ha ha. I have played the first one but the rest im not to keen on to be honest.

- Vexen (Yes I know strange name)

5. Childline Avatar
    Molly7761 / Apr 08 2015 19.43

I love fnaf and have all three games on my mobile! My favourite animatronics are mangle, foxy and spring trap!!! 

6. Childline Avatar
    ZimTheSpaceMan / Apr 08 2015 22.39
    lostandbroken115 / 04 april 2015 at 19:11

AM I LATE,

Hello hello, so I worked in that office before you and you may want to watch out for the power... 

Or however it goes. Ha ha. I have played the first one but the rest im not to keen on to be honest.

- Vexen (Yes I know strange name)

Phone Guy?! is that you?!

Haha I really did like the first game but the second will always be my fav :)

7. Childline Avatar
    ZimTheSpaceMan / Apr 08 2015 22.41
    molly7761 / today at 19:43

I love fnaf and have all three games on my mobile! My favourite animatronics are mangle, foxy and spring trap!!! 

The ones of mobile are great!  I really like Mangle and Foxy but not so much Spring trap, he just looks really scary to me. 

8. Childline Avatar
    Anxious-Wolf / Apr 15 2015 6.21

Hey!

The FNAF series is awesome! I'm more into the storyline behind it than the games themselves though. I have playes all three though. My fave anamatronic is Foxy.

FNAF 1 was perfect. The tension was perfect and the jumpscares were really damn jumpy.

FNAF 2 was just too hard. I still completed it but it took a lot longer. It kinda stopped being scary after a while too and more like a chore tbh.

FNAF 3 was okay although I'd have preferred it if there were more anamatronics than just Springtrap. I mean, Springtrap is awesome but I would have liked to see some of the others too...

I kinda want a FNAF 4 so that some of the unanswered questions about Purple Guy and Phone Guy can get answerd. At the same time, I kinda don't because there's only so much of that kind of jumpscares a person can take. xD

Wolf.

9. Childline Avatar
    LostAndBroken115 / Apr 15 2015 14.19
    anxious / wolf

Hey!

The FNAF series is awesome! I'm more into the storyline behind it than the games themselves though. I have playes all three though. My fave anamatronic is Foxy.

FNAF 1 was perfect. The tension was perfect and the jumpscares were really damn jumpy.

FNAF 2 was just too hard. I still completed it but it took a lot longer. It kinda stopped being scary after a while too and more like a chore tbh.

FNAF 3 was okay although I'd have preferred it if there were more anamatronics than just Springtrap. I mean, Springtrap is awesome but I would have liked to see some of the others too...

I kinda want a FNAF 4 so that some of the unanswered questions about Purple Guy and Phone Guy can get answerd. At the same time, I kinda don't because there's only so much of that kind of jumpscares a person can take. xD

Wolf.

HI,

"Hello Hello, So I worked in that office before you. And I just want to say a few things. Welcome to Freddy fazbears's pizza. Welcome to the night shift. So, umm. Yeah good night."

I read this and have to agree. I have played the first one, I loved it but the 2nd and 3rd. Seem a rinse and repeat. To be honest. My fav was and will always be Foxxy.

- Vexen

P.s, I'm the phone guy...

Ha ha only joking. Cya

10. Childline Avatar
    Anxious-Wolf / Apr 16 2015 2.45
    lostandbroken115 / 15 april 2015 at 14:19

HI,

"Hello Hello, So I worked in that office before you. And I just want to say a few things. Welcome to Freddy fazbears's pizza. Welcome to the night shift. So, umm. Yeah good night."

I read this and have to agree. I have played the first one, I loved it but the 2nd and 3rd. Seem a rinse and repeat. To be honest. My fav was and will always be Foxxy.

- Vexen

P.s, I'm the phone guy...

Ha ha only joking. Cya

Hey there Phone Guy... xD

Yeah, 2 and 3 were good for the storyline but they still weren't really necesary and were kinda like Scott was using the popularity to get people to buy more. Especially because of how little time it took between the three games.

Foxy is awesome! I mean, he's a pirate fox! What more could you want? xD

Wolf.

11. Childline Avatar
    sam5912 / Apr 16 2015 19.06

I love this game. There's also secrets and hidden story lines hidden within the game.Fnaf is one of the best horror games ive played!

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything