Haven't started yet?

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Lydiard123 / May 02 2016 12.18

I am 15 and still haven't started my period yet. I also have few signs of starting and I am starting to get concerned. All my friends have started and my mum started hers at 12. Is this normal and when should I speak to a doctor? 

2. Childline Avatar
    BeckyBoo5371 / May 01 2016 23.13
    lydiard123 / 30 april 2016 at 23:42

I am 15 and still haven't started my period yet. I also have few signs of starting and I am starting to get concerned. All my friends have started and my mum started hers at 12. Is this normal and when should I speak to a doctor? 

Hi!

Everybody starts at different ages, some people don't start until they're 17/18 if your really concerned speak to a doctor but since you're having signs I'd think to wait a while. 

Maybe and this isn't nice to think about but grandmas if your grandmas or aunties started later you might also.

Hope this helps

bex

3. Childline Avatar
    Meadow6464 / May 02 2016 12.18
    lydiard123 / 30 april 2016 at 23:42

Periods are a pain. Don't wish them any sooner than you have to. I was 13 and my friend was 15 when we started. I don't think you should worry about it yet

4. Butterfly
    Powerfuldancingdonkey / Aug 20 2021 14.55

if you don't get them by 16 i would see a doctor just to check xx

5. Nose dive
    CuriousThinkingPuma9930 / Aug 23 2021 0.36

Hi I'm 14 and I'm waiting until it does come, but if not by 16 I'm planing on seeing if anything is wrong, i would suggest the same thing just so that you know your body is all good.

Hope this helps Xx

Sorry if it doesn't

Show
Locked Sorry, you may no longer participate in this thread.

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything