My first bra

Show
  1. Bursting
    xxxExxx / May 08 2016 18.18

Hi everyone,

Firstly thank you very much for reading this, it means a lot xx

Basically, yesterday my mum an I went shopping and they had their bras (lingerie) on sale. My mum was looking for her, and then saw some aimed at teens, so got a few to try on. 

I am 12, and I have been wearing croptops since I was 7 or 8, and have been wearing them ever since. I am in like 15-16 year old ones, mainly because all the others don't fit!!! As you can tell by the sizes and age, I obviously needed a bra.

anyway, my mum got a few bras, and I tried them on. I ended up getting a 34C, which was the best fitting. The thing that I am worried about is whether they are the right size because we didn't measure at all, so I could have really too small or too big. 

Should I measure myself at home, with an online measuring system to see if they are right?????

Sorry for the long message

E

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Childline Avatar
    kit2 / May 08 2016 13.51
    xxxexxx / today at 04:28

Hi everyone,

Firstly thank you very much for reading this, it means a lot xx

Basically, yesterday my mum an I went shopping and they had their bras (lingerie) on sale. My mum was looking for her, and then saw some aimed at teens, so got a few to try on. 

I am 12, and I have been wearing croptops since I was 7 or 8, and have been wearing them ever since. I am in like 15-16 year old ones, mainly because all the others don't fit!!! As you can tell by the sizes and age, I obviously needed a bra.

anyway, my mum got a few bras, and I tried them on. I ended up getting a 34C, which was the best fitting. The thing that I am worried about is whether they are the right size because we didn't measure at all, so I could have really too small or too big. 

Should I measure myself at home, with an online measuring system to see if they are right?????

Sorry for the long message

E

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't measure yourself . It's ok to worry but it does not matter at all. It does not matter about size ,it matters about which size bra makes you feel ok about . Don't worry.

3. Headphones
    Kind2myself / May 08 2016 17.27

Hi E.

I think if the bra fits you then you'll be okay, if it would relax you then you could measure yourself or ask your mum to help you, it will give you a more accurate sizing.

Hope this helps.

Elle xo.

4. Bursting
    xxxExxx / May 08 2016 18.18

Thank you,

You both really helped a lot, thankyou. I have decided to see how I get on, and If anything happens, I'll measure and see what I should do from then! Xxx

Thank you so much, both of you xxxxxxxx

E

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. Butterfly
    Powerfuldancingdonkey / Aug 20 2021 14.53

hey as long as it is comfortable and supports you, you don't need to get it measured zx

but if you are really worried about it you can get a bra fitting ! they do ones in m and s and have a teen bra range called angle range xx they also do not ask you to take your bra off just too see you in it too make sure it fits, more deetails on the website xxx

hope this helps

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything