Where do you want to be when sad?

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    PaperFox / May 17 2012 19.43

Well. Ussually life in school and home exhausts me a lot, i get bullied (not that i care :P) and my siblings are even worse than the bullies in school! So either way i'm in a place i don't necessarally like. However, every day after school i allways take this certain route home. It's only a little bit of foresty area. But it is surrounded by trees. I feel better near trees and nature, i hate being near lots of buildings and cars. I have a great connection with nature, expecially animals, i actually prefer them to humans! But that area isn't very big, infact it's tiny! Where i really want to go is a big forest that not many people visit, or next to a large lake (yet again not a popular one) Those are places which i want to go when i feel down and feel happy when near. Do you lot have anything like that? :) I would be very interested to know.

2. Childline Avatar
    Whispering-Midnight / Apr 19 2012 14.40

In my room. Under my duvet. Alone. 

Remember keep holding on. 

XxXMidnightXxX

3. Childline Avatar
    Iknowwhattodo / Apr 19 2012 16.16

In my mums arms!

4. Childline Avatar
    Frostymorning / Apr 21 2012 20.21
    paperfox / 18 april 2012 at 23:49

Well. Ussually life in school and home exhausts me a lot, i get bullied (not that i care :P) and my siblings are even worse than the bullies in school! So either way i'm in a place i don't necessarally like. However, every day after school i allways take this certain route home. It's only a little bit of foresty area. But it is surrounded by trees. I feel better near trees and nature, i hate being near lots of buildings and cars. I have a great connection with nature, expecially animals, i actually prefer them to humans! But that area isn't very big, infact it's tiny! Where i really want to go is a big forest that not many people visit, or next to a large lake (yet again not a popular one) Those are places which i want to go when i feel down and feel happy when near. Do you lot have anything like that? :) I would be very interested to know.

i like to be in the garden under a tree with a notepad and pen, or in my bedroom in bed! xxxx good luck with everything, i find school hard too, never give up!!!! x

5. Childline Avatar
    PaperFox / Apr 23 2012 22.37
    dogsrcute / 21 april 2012 at 20:21

i like to be in the garden under a tree with a notepad and pen, or in my bedroom in bed! xxxx good luck with everything, i find school hard too, never give up!!!! x

Thanks! I'd love to do that too on a nice sunny day but instead with my sketchbook and i'd prefer to be actually in the tree :) But i can't climb trees nor do i have one in my garden :P Do you write?

6. Childline Avatar
    CollyDog25 / Apr 24 2012 20.05

sounds weird, but i'm really flexible so i like curling up under my desk or in the under the stairs cupbord cus its cosey and small, but that just me

hope your feeling happyer, go for a walk it allways helps me :)

7. Childline Avatar
    FireFlower / Apr 24 2012 20.47
    dogsrcute / 21 april 2012 at 20:21

Heh, that's what I like doing too! But I like sitting on a hill so I can see the sky while I write 

8. Childline Avatar
    Frostymorning / Apr 28 2012 20.16
    paperfox / 23 april 2012 at 22:37

Thanks! I'd love to do that too on a nice sunny day but instead with my sketchbook and i'd prefer to be actually in the tree :) But i can't climb trees nor do i have one in my garden :P Do you write?

yeh, i draw as well. if i am angry i often just scribble really hard on the paper. or a draw whatever i see. i write stories. it is fun, to know that the notebook wont answer you back if you write something down! x

9. Childline Avatar
    Frostymorning / Apr 28 2012 20.17
    fireflower / 24 april 2012 at 20:47

Heh, that's what I like doing too! But I like sitting on a hill so I can see the sky while I write 

it is very relaxing isnt it!

10. Childline Avatar
    Problemz / May 06 2012 0.42

On my bed, with my window open, drinking some water with loads of ice cubes, cause weirdly I love being cold :)

11. Childline Avatar
    eve23 / May 15 2012 10.12

I want to be in my room listening to music and cuddling my 3 year old niece. 

Show
Locked Sorry, you may no longer participate in this thread.

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything