How are you/will you be spending summer holidays 2016?

Show
  1. Headphones
    Kind2myself / Jul 05 2016 16.32

Hi everyone,

Lucky me is already on holiday. I know most don't break up for another month or so but I was wondering how yo are all spending the summer. Whether your relaxing, going on a nice summer break or something else.

I'm going on holiday in the summer and also just relaxing. I'm just glad to be off school.

How about you?

Elle.

2. Superstar
    fixmysoul / Jun 30 2016 16.44
    makeupismylife / 29 june 2016 at 13:35

Hi everyone,

Lucky me is already on holiday. I know most don't break up for another month or so but I was wondering how yo are all spending the summer. Whether your relaxing, going on a nice summer break or something else.

I'm going on holiday in the summer and also just relaxing. I'm just glad to be off school.

How about you?

Elle.

I'm already on holiday too, since all my exams are over πŸ™Œ.

I'm gonna go abroad to see my extended family. Tho I mustn't get too excited coz something really horrible happened last time we went

3. Childline Avatar
    ma76t5fgf / Jul 01 2016 22.36

Hi everyone,

How about you?

Elle.

football football football 

4. Nose dive
    1n33dananch0r / Jul 03 2016 0.05

I've signed my leavers form and I'm moving to America over the summer, I'll be finishing high school over there though so it's not really leaving school as such! 

I've been off since early May and I won't be back at school until August. 

Other than that my plans are ice hockey and ACT books :)

5. Nose dive
    hopelesswonderer / Jul 04 2016 22.50

Hi everyone,

How about you?

Elle.

Where are you going on holiday? I have a couple of music festivals that I'm attending and concerts but other than that I'm taking each day as it comes. I know I'm going to have a lot of a level work to do but I need to keep busy as results day approaches. I'd also like to look at some universities.

6. Headphones
    Kind2myself / Jul 05 2016 16.29
    ma76t5fgf / 01 july 2016 at 22:36

Hiya,

I'm not a huge football fan myself but that sounds like a huge hobby of yours. Enjoy it.

Elle.

7. Headphones
    Kind2myself / Jul 05 2016 16.30
    hurrikane1988 / 03 july 2016 at 00:05

I've signed my leavers form and I'm moving to America over the summer, I'll be finishing high school over there though so it's not really leaving school as such! 

I've been off since early May and I won't be back at school until August. 

Other than that my plans are ice hockey and ACT books :)

Hiya,

Lucky you moving to America!!! Have a great time! Enjoy the rest of the things you are planning to do as well!

Elle.

8. Headphones
    hopelesswonderer / 04 july 2016 at 22:50

Where are you going on holiday? I have a couple of music festivals that I'm attending and concerts but other than that I'm taking each day as it comes. I know I'm going to have a lot of a level work to do but I need to keep busy as results day approaches. I'd also like to look at some universities.

Hiya.

Those all sound like really nice plans. Have fun!

I'm going to England (I know it's not far but I'm Scottish so it is to me).

Elle.

9. Butterfly
    Kaniboo / Jul 22 2016 10.35

Im going for a sleepover with my best friend, i havent been for a sleepover in a year so im really looking forward to it :) Spending the first two days with her :)

10. Superstar

Hi everyone,

How about you?

Elle.

Lil-Miss-Swaggar- / Jul 25 2016 21.11

I went to Sweden on the last day of school to see my grandparents and my auntie and it is sunny almost EVERY DAY!!!!πŸŒžπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I went shopping, i went to the swimming baths and got my nails done and the manicures in Sweden are the best. We made our own jam and we are going to make pancakes so we could try our jam. My holiday so far has been great!!!!!!!πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸŒŸπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡πŸŒŸπŸŒ πŸŽ†πŸ˜ƒ

I hope it's been the same for you guys too!!πŸ˜ƒπŸŒπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‡πŸŒŒπŸŒŒβ­πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŒ πŸŒŸπŸŽ†πŸŒ πŸŒŸπŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŒ πŸŒŸπŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ†πŸŽ‰πŸŒ πŸŽ‡πŸŒŸπŸŽŠπŸŽ†πŸŽ‰πŸŽ†πŸŽŠπŸŒ πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŒŸπŸŽŠπŸŒ πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡πŸŽŠπŸŽ‡πŸŒ πŸŽ‰

11. Childline Avatar
    Kind2myself / Jul 05 2016 16.29
    ma76t5fgf / 01 july 2016 at 22:36

Hiya,

I'm not a huge football fan myself but that sounds like a huge hobby of yours. Enjoy it.

Elle.

Deluna / Aug 03 2016 13.01

dear makeupismylife I'm new here and I just signed up I loved your post βœ‰πŸ˜ βœ‰ βœ‰πŸ˜πŸ˜Žβ˜Ί I suffer from anxiety and used to believe impossible dangerous things would happen

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything