Good Memories.. + What Makes YOU Smile?

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Asteroidthatsoverdue / Jun 09 2016 20.05

This thread is basically to say what makes you smile, and what memories make you giggle or cheer you up :)

what makes me smile

-listening to music, I'm a swiftie!

-playing piano +singing

-hanging out with my friends and doing silly dances with em

-getting a good grade in GCSE seriously once I've done a test and got a good mark, I make a little jump for joy!

Writing stories 

memories

when me and my friend were mucking around, she squeezed my yogurt choob, it went all over my face!

the laughing fits I used to have with my friends in french

when me and my friend made a mini disco dadance when I went to the park with my friend made a Pringles tower‚Äč and avalanche with a coke river

my 4 year old cousin, the first time I met her, when me and her danced, when I Ickes her u and span her round, when she pretended Harry potter was her friend

when she squeezed my little finger as a baby 

2. Childline Avatar
    TheFirebird / Oct 29 2013 19.28

This is a really nice thread.

-listening to Ariana Grande (love her)

-DANCE! I love jazz, tap and a ballet with a really nice ending

-The time when me, my sister and my best friend went to the harry potter set and I could say I graduated from Hogwarts.

3. Childline Avatar
    Asteroidthatsoverdue / Oct 29 2013 21.31
    thefirebird / today at 19:28

This is a really nice thread.

-listening to Ariana Grande (love her)

-DANCE! I love jazz, tap and a ballet with a really nice ending

-The time when me, my sister and my best friend went to the harry potter set and I could say I graduated from Hogwarts.

Weh that sounds really good! Yeah I've been to Harry Potter studio your aswell, the mini hog warts made me cry. (happy tears) I loved it!

4. Childline Avatar
    Happygirlforever / Oct 29 2013 22.11

This is a really good thread!!

Good memories- When I talked to my crush for the first time 

-when I had my first horse riding lesson at my new riding school

-when this boy picked 2 of my friends over kinda rugby tackling them haha

-beating my score in a bleep test woop woop

-getting the highest mark in the class in a maths test!

im sure there's plenty more just can't think of them.

what makes me smile:

- listening to music!

-dancing

-singing

-having a good time with friends

-horse riding 

and loads more

5. Contemplator
    Snowy-Dove / Nov 02 2013 19.07

Reading and dreaming.

I feel like in another world when I'm reading. I'll die for books. I don't just read books, I absorb all the words and let them enter my soul, books are like life to me. A good read is what I look forward to, without books I couldn't survive.

H

6. Childline Avatar
    Asteroidthatsoverdue / Nov 03 2013 0.35
    happygirlforever / 29 october 2013 at 22:11

This is a really good thread!!

Good memories- When I talked to my crush for the first time 

-when I had my first horse riding lesson at my new riding school

-when this boy picked 2 of my friends over kinda rugby tackling them haha

-beating my score in a bleep test woop woop

-getting the highest mark in the class in a maths test!

im sure there's plenty more just can't think of them.

what makes me smile:

- listening to music!

-dancing

-singing

-having a good time with friends

-horse riding 

and loads more

Awwwhhh! Omg when your friends keep hinting towards your crush, and your like laughing but telling them to stop lol! 

Your memories sound really good,it's always amazing when you achieve something :D 

i have to agree with you on listening to music and singing also hanging out with friends :) I've rode a horse, but I was young, I had someone leading the horse :)

7. Childline Avatar
    Asteroidthatsoverdue / Nov 03 2013 0.38
    je t'aime / 02 november 2013 at 19:07

Reading and dreaming.

I feel like in another world when I'm reading. I'll die for books. I don't just read books, I absorb all the words and let them enter my soul, books are like life to me. A good read is what I look forward to, without books I couldn't survive.

H

OMG I completely agree with you, reading and writing stories takes me away from it all. 

In English class, of sir told us to write an intro for our stories me and my friend would have to resist on keeping the story going, when we were told to write a paragraph we would write a page. I love writing stories. Reading them is brilliant though, I get so hooked. I read all 3 hunger games books in about 2 weeks, and malorie Blackman is an amazing author! So I agree with everything you just said :)

8. Childline Avatar
    kickit / Nov 03 2013 4.06

Shad I love him he makes each day happier and today I broke his,heart... 

9. Childline Avatar
    BensonHedges / Nov 03 2013 5.04

Um good memories, lets see 

1. When my crush (now my boyfriend) and I were on this school trip aged 12 (I think) and he was 11. We were walking through the woods with our classmates and the boys before us were goofing around and I made a joke about them. It wasnt very funny but my crush (now boyfriend) laughed for ages. At first I didn't know what id said so I remember being confused for a couple seconds before playing along with it. It was sweet on his part.

2. My best friend of the time and I were playing on her trampoline when I stepped on the floor to put my shoes back on again, and the grass was moving! Again I was confused for about 3 seconds then I saw the ground was covered with tiny frogs. There must have been hundreds. Probably the most magical moment of my life (apart from my first kiss which is another good memory ill have you know)

Um things that make me smile:

Music, Comedy, Friends, Drama etc...

10. Childline Avatar
    willow_tree / Nov 03 2013 21.45

Walking underneath trees when its a clear sunny day and theres no clouds or breeze or that much traffic. Everything is very peacefull.

thats what makes me happy, i know its sounds really sad but it genuinly does:)

willow x

11. Childline Avatar
    kickit / Nov 04 2013 20.46
    kickit / 03 november 2013 at 04:06

Shad I love him he makes each day happier and today I broke his,heart... 

Me and shad made it!!!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything