Should I drift away?

Show
  1. Dreamer
    dramallama147 / May 12 2016 19.44

So I have this friend but at the moment I have no idea whether to call her my friend or not. When we first started getting close we had so much to talk about and I felt like we clicked instantly for the first few months. Ever since around 2, nearly 3 months now though we've just had nothing to talk about.. We used to laugh about everything together but now I've started to realise that we actually have nothing in common, nor is our humour similar in the slightest so we don't find the same things funny. Sometimes I'll say a joke and she won't even bother laugh because we don't find the same things funny even though I'll laugh at something which she says which I don't find funny, I could just be being over sensitive here so I apologise if I am.. If we ever try to have a conversation they'll just be so many awkward silences even if I do try to talk to her she will just reply with a one word answer, making it hard for me to have an actual conversation with her. I don't know whether I should drift away or not..

2. Superstar
    fixmysoul / May 12 2016 19.44
    dramallama147 / 07 may 2016 at 00:06

So I have this friend but at the moment I have no idea whether to call her my friend or not. When we first started getting close we had so much to talk about and I felt like we clicked instantly for the first few months. Ever since around 2, nearly 3 months now though we've just had nothing to talk about.. We used to laugh about everything together but now I've started to realise that we actually have nothing in common, nor is our humour similar in the slightest so we don't find the same things funny. Sometimes I'll say a joke and she won't even bother laugh because we don't find the same things funny even though I'll laugh at something which she says which I don't find funny, I could just be being over sensitive here so I apologise if I am.. If we ever try to have a conversation they'll just be so many awkward silences even if I do try to talk to her she will just reply with a one word answer, making it hard for me to have an actual conversation with her. I don't know whether I should drift away or not..

If shes a good friend who looks out for u and gives good advice then dont drift away from her. How about u ask her questions about her life? It doesnt always matter if u hv nothing in common, everyones different.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything