I don't know what to do about her

Show
  1. Outcast
    Jessiejessica2454 / May 14 2016 11.01

hi. I have a friend who is really mean. She talks about others badly behind her back, is evil to strangers. Talks back to students, acts dumb for attention, is sexist, comments on people's appearance and generally bullies people. I hate it but I tried talking to her about it and she said sorry then straight away did it again! I don't know what to do and I don't want to fall out with her cuz we r close and never fell out before. We suspect she reported one of our best friends about her hygiene but will not admit it. I feel mean for feeling this and give up. Thanks xx

2. Childline Avatar
    LolzGirl345 / May 14 2016 11.01
    jessica2454 / 12 may 2016 at 21:13

hi. I have a friend who is really mean. She talks about others badly behind her back, is evil to strangers. Talks back to students, acts dumb for attention, is sexist, comments on people's appearance and generally bullies people. I hate it but I tried talking to her about it and she said sorry then straight away did it again! I don't know what to do and I don't want to fall out with her cuz we r close and never fell out before. We suspect she reported one of our best friends about her hygiene but will not admit it. I feel mean for feeling this and give up. Thanks xx

Awwwwwww. I know a girl like that. Tell her how you feel and if she does it again, know that she cant respect your feeling and break friends with her without feeling guilty. And if you were close....Maybe you dont know her as well as you thought you did.

All the best,

Keira XX

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything