Friend breakup

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Lucyloo4273 / May 16 2016 7.34

My best friend and I "broke up" today. My friends think I'm OK, but i can feel my self slipping back into suicidal thoughts. I keep wanting to hide away and I know I need to stop. I'd just gotten better. I don't think I'm handling this very well. I think I want to die. This makes me a hypocrite. I miss my friend so much. Why'd she have to suddenly turn on me? We were so close. She's the only one that knows everything.

2. Childline Avatar
    bellajc / May 16 2016 7.34
    lucyloo4273 / 04 may 2016 at 22:21

My best friend and I "broke up" today. My friends think I'm OK, but i can feel my self slipping back into suicidal thoughts. I keep wanting to hide away and I know I need to stop. I'd just gotten better. I don't think I'm handling this very well. I think I want to die. This makes me a hypocrite. I miss my friend so much. Why'd she have to suddenly turn on me? We were so close. She's the only one that knows everything.

Try to be friends again. I went through the exact same thing once, and I just wrote her an apology and she sent one back and we were best friends again. You should try to talk to her. I'm sure she feels the same way. Do it before she gets a new friend!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything