We're drifting slowly apart.

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    bellajc / May 16 2016 16.12

See, I've got a close group of the 5 of us: Jezebel (the sensible one), Kara (the pretty one), Sophie (the crazy one), Sarah (the funny one), and me! (The smart crazy one) But Jezebel has started to slowly drift away but she has no one to drift away to, if you know what I mean. And Sarah, well, how many texts I've got from her calling me a smart little know it all. And then the next day, she asks if she can hang out with us over lunch. And then she just walks off at lunch without even talking to us!! So basically, they don't like each other, so they can't hang out. Sarah has friends but none in our form. Jezebel has one other friend who is in a friend group already who are too silly for her. And she's being mean to us all the time. And we don't really want her hanging out with us anymore but she acts like nothing is wrong, we're all buddy buddy. What do I do?!

2. Supporter
    AnotherAnonymousPerson / May 16 2016 16.12
    bellajc / today at 07:31

See, I've got a close group of the 5 of us: Jezebel (the sensible one), Kara (the pretty one), Sophie (the crazy one), Sarah (the funny one), and me! (The smart crazy one) But Jezebel has started to slowly drift away but she has no one to drift away to, if you know what I mean. And Sarah, well, how many texts I've got from her calling me a smart little know it all. And then the next day, she asks if she can hang out with us over lunch. And then she just walks off at lunch without even talking to us!! So basically, they don't like each other, so they can't hang out. Sarah has friends but none in our form. Jezebel has one other friend who is in a friend group already who are too silly for her. And she's being mean to us all the time. And we don't really want her hanging out with us anymore but she acts like nothing is wrong, we're all buddy buddy. What do I do?!

I'm in a similar position, I'm in a group of 5 recently 6 and the new girls trying to get my friends to hate me ie:- kicking and punching then denying it to my friends.

what we do is we hang out separately I'd hang out with them both separatly if you think it's easier to ignore it.

but if I was you I'd ask if everything is alright and try hard to get on her good side, like be nicer then normal and wait for her to tell you everything.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything