Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    aestheticc / May 16 2016 21.12

lso there is this one girl. let's call her A. A is always getting into fights but she always has a group of 'friends' A was once my friend but she moved away. every morning A approaches me with her 'friends' and they gang around me. I want A to get excluded so she doesn't cause any more problems. what would you do?

2. Childline Avatar
    aprilr / May 16 2016 19.33
    aestheticc / today at 19:01

lso there is this one girl. let's call her A. A is always getting into fights but she always has a group of 'friends' A was once my friend but she moved away. every morning A approaches me with her 'friends' and they gang around me. I want A to get excluded so she doesn't cause any more problems. what would you do?

same here if shes being mean tell somene it might help.if it doesent help i would confrunt her and say to her "why cant we be friends,again?"or try and be friend with As gang the eventually you can hang out with them.

3. Childline Avatar
    FeedCatsCatFood / May 16 2016 21.12
    aprilr / today at 19:33

same here if shes being mean tell somene it might help.if it doesent help i would confrunt her and say to her "why cant we be friends,again?"or try and be friend with As gang the eventually you can hang out with them.

Upon which the entire fiasco happens to someone else as they get surrounded. I'd go for the option aestheticc suggested initially.

And that's if the plan succeeds.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything