Feel like I’m nothing

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    MusicalJumpingRhino1311 / Jun 29 2022 23.36

Emm sorry guys this is gonna be a rant but i seriously need help thanks! x

So theres this boy. Lets call him…S. I have liked S for about 7 months now and its getting to the point now where im just desperate to be with him. We have so much in common, and i love his personality and everything about him.There is a few issues tho:

1. We used to sit next to each other in class and that was when i began to like him. It was just friendly teasing back then, but then my friend told him i liked him and i panicked so i told him it wasnt true, even though i knew he wouldn’t believe it. Now we only have one class together, once a week and thats the only chance i have to talk to him, but we never do. I feel like i know nothing about him and we barely talk, and we havent snapped each other on snapchat in like 5 months ngl.

2. S is part of the popular group. If i messaged him it would be so weird and he would probably just show his friends who would then laugh at me. He also talks and flirts with all the popular and older girls which makes me feel so jealous. The popular group is so fun and ive always wanted to be one of them but i just feel rejected instead and idk how to talk to them.

3. Sometimes i feel like he hates me. Theres been many times where the way he acts towards me or looks at me that makes me think how much he must dislike me, but then other times where he tries to be sarcastic and jokey with me. (this is rare tho)

4. I get so nervous when i talk to him that i say weird stuff that i then look back on and think about what i could have said instead, so im worried he thinks im weird.

I just wish S would wake up and realise that im perfect for him, we’re so similar and i really know this relationship would work!

Sorry for the long message thank youuuuu xx

2. Heart
    MusicalJumpingRhino1311 / Jun 29 2022 23.36

Emm sorry guys this is gonna be a rant but i seriously need help thanks! x

So theres this boy. Lets call him…S. I have liked S for about 7 months now and its getting to the point now where im just desperate to be with him. We have so much in common, and i love his personality and everything about him.There is a few issues tho:

1. We used to sit next to each other in class and that was when i began to like him. It was just friendly teasing back then, but then my friend told him i liked him and i panicked so i told him it wasnt true, even though i knew he wouldn’t believe it. Now we only have one class together, once a week and thats the only chance i have to talk to him, but we never do. I feel like i know nothing about him and we barely talk, and we havent snapped each other on snapchat in like 5 months ngl.

2. S is part of the popular group. If i messaged him it would be so weird and he would probably just show his friends who would then laugh at me. He also talks and flirts with all the popular and older girls which makes me feel so jealous. The popular group is so fun and ive always wanted to be one of them but i just feel rejected instead and idk how to talk to them.

3. Sometimes i feel like he hates me. Theres been many times where the way he acts towards me or looks at me that makes me think how much he must dislike me, but then other times where he tries to be sarcastic and jokey with me. (this is rare tho)

4. I get so nervous when i talk to him that i say weird stuff that i then look back on and think about what i could have said instead, so im worried he thinks im weird.

I just wish S would wake up and realise that im perfect for him, we’re so similar and i really know this relationship would work!

Sorry for the long message thank youuuuu xx

staycalm786 / Jun 30 2022 16.15

Hi there,

I feel the same .What I would do is...

1.Don't rush it. Give your crush subtle hints you like him(you can find them on google).

2.Act comfortable and confident around him.

3.Get your to know your crush a bit more by asking him simple questions and keep your convo moving

Hope this helps!

3. Childline Avatar
    staycalm786 / Jun 30 2022 16.15

Hi there,

I feel the same .What I would do is...

1.Don't rush it. Give your crush subtle hints you like him(you can find them on google).

2.Act comfortable and confident around him.

3.Get your to know your crush a bit more by asking him simple questions and keep your convo moving

Hope this helps!

MusicalJumpingRhino1311 / Jun 30 2022 18.39

Thanks so much, this really helps! Theres a few other issues tho (sorry!!!)

I dont know how to be confident around him. Ive liked him for so long and im so desperate to be with him its hard to even explain, so I whenever i see him im so nervous and scared. I have the feeling that because of this, (and the message my friend sent) that he already knows i like him so it makes it kinda awkward between us and we hardly ever talk, and even tho i sometimes have the opportunity to speak to him, idk what to say, and he dosent speak to me often. And also, the fact that hes with the popular group makes it harder for me, and i dont even know if hes that romantic so it would be so weird for me to hint to him that i like him, because ive never flirted with anyone, and never been in a relationship.

Its also the start of the summer break so i wont see him for at least 6 weeks and im worried that he will become even more friendly with the girls he already flirts with. I feel like after this holiday will be a new start for me, and i will make myself known to the popular group but im not sure how to, and ive never made any move towards these people before and idk how to be confident around them, and i think i seem weird to them. Im genuinely so scared, confused and upset rn and idk why….

Rlly sorry, had to let of some steam there!

Thank youuuuuuu

4. Football
    Jakub- / Jul 01 2022 1.58

I know you said that you find it difficult but you should try talking to him or snapping him. I know it might have been months but it's worth a shot. You try being friends with him first, act friendly towards him and his friends and who knows, you may become a part of the popular group. Remember, you miss every single shot you don't take. Even if you miss its okay because you would've at least got it of your chest because you'll feel the way you do because you aren't doing anything about your feelings. It may hurt a lot for a while but it's temporary. You may even get lucky and have the boy of your dreams! Don't rush though.

I'm a boy aged 16 and from experience and what I've seen, 90% of the time if the girl makes the move, guy will say yes! Most likely because us lads are expected to make the first move, even if its the girl that likes us more.

I hope I managed to help and give you some good advice and wisdom :)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything