Heart Break

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Relationships

Show
  1. Football
    Jakub- / Jun 28 2022 14.29

I started talking to a girl 4 months ago and we just clicked and got on so well. We really liked talking to each other every day so after less than 2 months we met up and it was love at first sight. On that night I got my first kiss. It was so magical and from then on I started to love her. We went out again a few days later and I decided to ask her out and she said yes! We then both agreed that it was best to not be serious until after GCSEs (we're in year 11) so I've not seen her since. Our connection grew stronger in the next 2 months until she told me last week that she wanted to end it all. I'm still devastated and heart broken. I've been in denial for the first few days but now I'm just sad and I feel so bad as I love her so much. I understand that she's not in the best place right now and that she may want to be by herself for a while but I'm just so devastated. I don't know what to do with myself anymore I was so excited for the summer but my dreams have been crushed. It's not helping that for the last few days she's been ignoring me. It feels awful. All the things we said we wanted to do and all the things you loved that I said and did are now meaningless? She loved the fact I always wanted to help her on her darkest days but she just randomly decided to tell me she wanted to end it all. I don't even know if she wants to be friends anymore as she's been ignoring me lately. I miss her so much. I just want her back. I don't know if there's anything that can help this as this a foreign feeling to me. She was the person I would turn to in my darkest days and she was always there for me when I needed it. She was the perfect girlfriend as I felt I had a girlfriend and a best friend in one. It's just hard for me to lose her as she meant so much. I love her so much.

2. Heart
    Jakub- / Jun 28 2022 14.29

I started talking to a girl 4 months ago and we just clicked and got on so well. We really liked talking to each other every day so after less than 2 months we met up and it was love at first sight. On that night I got my first kiss. It was so magical and from then on I started to love her. We went out again a few days later and I decided to ask her out and she said yes! We then both agreed that it was best to not be serious until after GCSEs (we're in year 11) so I've not seen her since. Our connection grew stronger in the next 2 months until she told me last week that she wanted to end it all. I'm still devastated and heart broken. I've been in denial for the first few days but now I'm just sad and I feel so bad as I love her so much. I understand that she's not in the best place right now and that she may want to be by herself for a while but I'm just so devastated. I don't know what to do with myself anymore I was so excited for the summer but my dreams have been crushed. It's not helping that for the last few days she's been ignoring me. It feels awful. All the things we said we wanted to do and all the things you loved that I said and did are now meaningless? She loved the fact I always wanted to help her on her darkest days but she just randomly decided to tell me she wanted to end it all. I don't even know if she wants to be friends anymore as she's been ignoring me lately. I miss her so much. I just want her back. I don't know if there's anything that can help this as this a foreign feeling to me. She was the person I would turn to in my darkest days and she was always there for me when I needed it. She was the perfect girlfriend as I felt I had a girlfriend and a best friend in one. It's just hard for me to lose her as she meant so much. I love her so much.

staycalm786 / Jun 28 2022 16.02

Hi,

I am so sorry you had to go through this.I can relate.Mabye you should ask her to get back together or if not mabye just try to forget about her.

I lost my boyfriend but I try to forget about himand move on

This is probably trash advice but I hope it helps a bit.

Take care and good luck,

3. Football
    staycalm786 / Jun 28 2022 16.02

Hi,

I am so sorry you had to go through this.I can relate.Mabye you should ask her to get back together or if not mabye just try to forget about her.

I lost my boyfriend but I try to forget about himand move on

This is probably trash advice but I hope it helps a bit.

Take care and good luck,

Jakub- / Jun 28 2022 16.44

Thanks it's not easy right now. I just want to see her and talk about it with her but she's avoiding it I think cause of the way she's been acting lately

4. Explosion
    PoliteTextingShark3281 / Jun 29 2022 7.47

Hey maybe give some time and ask her again

5. Football
    PoliteTextingShark3281 / Jun 29 2022 7.47

Hey maybe give some time and ask her again

Jakub- / Jun 29 2022 11.50

Thank you, all I want to do right is see her and give her a hug, it's been over 2 months

6. Headphones
    fisheyfries / Jun 30 2022 17.18

true love right there

7. Football
    fisheyfries / Jun 30 2022 17.18

true love right there

Jakub- / Jun 30 2022 23.44

I don't know if this was sarcastic but I do still love her

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel