Crushes (again)

Show
  1. Heart
    staycalm786 / Jun 27 2022 16.46

Hi,

So today my crush looked at me and smiled at me alot .But at lunch he was with another girl who is more outgoing than me who is not my friend .He came to me and started talking to me and she came over and he looked like he really did not want her to be here at that moment.

I am afraid he doesn't like me and likes her although he flirts with me more.Today I was talking to teacher about so mething and he and the girl came. The girl went to speak to my teacher and stood in the doorway and saw me.I thonk he looked questioned why I was upset.

Any help and advice would be great,

Thanks,

2. Superstar
    staycalm786 / Jun 27 2022 16.46

Hi,

So today my crush looked at me and smiled at me alot .But at lunch he was with another girl who is more outgoing than me who is not my friend .He came to me and started talking to me and she came over and he looked like he really did not want her to be here at that moment.

I am afraid he doesn't like me and likes her although he flirts with me more.Today I was talking to teacher about so mething and he and the girl came. The girl went to speak to my teacher and stood in the doorway and saw me.I thonk he looked questioned why I was upset.

Any help and advice would be great,

Thanks,

seagoat1611 / Jun 27 2022 17.53

Hi, I can sort of relate to this. It sounds like he really likes you. My advice would be spend more time with him, you don't need to full on flirt or anything, just talk normally about normal things like you would do with your friends. I know it's hard but if he likes you be will not judge that you are talking to him. He might even open up more and ask you out or something.

It also sounds like the other girl is jealous and she likes your crush. This doesn't mean that he likes the girl,it means that they might just be friends or the other girl is trying to win him over. I know my crush loves talking to girls and is always with them but mostly it doesn't look like what it seems.

This was probably trash advice but I hope it helps at least a bit.

From,

Summer :)

3. Heart
    seagoat1611 / Jun 27 2022 17.53

Hi, I can sort of relate to this. It sounds like he really likes you. My advice would be spend more time with him, you don't need to full on flirt or anything, just talk normally about normal things like you would do with your friends. I know it's hard but if he likes you be will not judge that you are talking to him. He might even open up more and ask you out or something.

It also sounds like the other girl is jealous and she likes your crush. This doesn't mean that he likes the girl,it means that they might just be friends or the other girl is trying to win him over. I know my crush loves talking to girls and is always with them but mostly it doesn't look like what it seems.

This was probably trash advice but I hope it helps at least a bit.

From,

Summer :)

staycalm786 / Jun 28 2022 15.56

Thanks for your advice summer ,this really helps

4. Superstar
    staycalm786 / Jun 28 2022 15.56

Thanks for your advice summer ,this really helps

seagoat1611 / Jul 03 2022 11.22

No problem :)

Show

saying
exactly