This isnt how it was supposed to go

Show
  1. Tech
    RyanOnCloudNine / Jun 16 2022 18.47

all my life i knew exactly what i was gonna be, ik it sounds cringey cause every child wants to be a youtuber, but i know thats what I've always meant to be. I've had a youtube account since i was 7, i made stupid videos every child made and ever since then I was learning the algorithm nd stuff, but now that im 13 and can actually make videos, i dont know how i start. theres so many ways and so little time. all i know is that im gonna incorparate humour into it. if i do something like gaming I'd have to stay in that subject, because if you do gaming and do something else like commentary, you wont get as many views as you used to. more specifically, if i did something like minecraft, i need ideas. if i did something like roblox (ironically ofc), again, id have tk stick to it.

if i do something like scp secret lab (if anybody likes scps PLEASE talk to me I've liked them for 4 years) then it would be probably easier, but at the same time my pc dies everytime i play it

all i know is that im gonna do it with what little friends I have left, and that i need to add funi to it

i know this is what i am meant to be, it isnt wishful thinking jts just how it is

but where the hell do i start

(ps soz i sound so formal i had 2 panic attacks this past week and i cant rlly focus on stuff rn)

if any1 also wants to do something like youtube or twitch then pls reply thanks

(HOW DO I CHANGE MY NICKNAME I ACC HATE THIS )

2. Outcast
    LonelyUniverse579 / Jun 17 2022 8.32

hey, this sounds like a really great idea and it’s so cool and amazing how you’re sticking to your dream throughout all this time and no i don’t think it’s cringey at all, i’ve also wanted to be a youtuber however i don’t know as much about it as you do so i’m really sorry if this advice is rubbish, but i don’t see why it wouldn’t be good to do all different things, like you don’t have to limit yourself to one thing and also if you’re doing things you actually enjoy it would probably look better, and since you want it to be funny that could be like a theme for your channel so although you’re doing different things, you’ve still got one thing that‘s similar throughout, the comedy. and say if you want to do gaming you could do other videos related gaming and there must be a way to edit your channel to have different categories which would also make it look more professional in a way, so you could have the gaming videos and then whatever othe categories/kinds of videos you want to make, hopefully i’ve actually explained this well really sorry if i haven’t. also a good thing to do whenever you’re making videos even if you don’t really know what you’re doing act like you do, although you might not be professional act like you are, for the gaming videos if you have a microphone even if it doesn’t work use it and put it on a stand or something in your videos, if it doesn’t work or for whateve reason you can’t literally use it, just have it there anyway, it makes you look more professional. do stuff like that, even if you can’t get the official equipment or anything, act like you have it. when you’re watching or scrolling through youtube think about what you randomly click on, why did you click on it? it may be because it catches your eye, there are some really random videos …

3. Outcast
    LonelyUniverse579 / Jun 17 2022 8.36

… out there that still get loads of likes and views because of how it looks, think about what would attract viewers if that makes sense. take some time to look through youtube and take notice of what catches your eye and why. so you can then do a similar thing for your videos, make the picture for the video look like something you would actually click on and maybe get others opinions too? but also it doesn’t all have to be about views and likes etc, have fun with it, all in all it is your channel and if you’re having fun then people watching it may find it funny too. hopefully this helps

4. Outcast
    LonelyUniverse579 / Jun 17 2022 8.38

with changing your nickname, go to your locked and tap on the button that says edit my profile, you can f change your username thete

sorry for the bad typin

5. Tech
    LonelyUniverse579 / Jun 17 2022 8.32

hey, this sounds like a really great idea and it’s so cool and amazing how you’re sticking to your dream throughout all this time and no i don’t think it’s cringey at all, i’ve also wanted to be a youtuber however i don’t know as much about it as you do so i’m really sorry if this advice is rubbish, but i don’t see why it wouldn’t be good to do all different things, like you don’t have to limit yourself to one thing and also if you’re doing things you actually enjoy it would probably look better, and since you want it to be funny that could be like a theme for your channel so although you’re doing different things, you’ve still got one thing that‘s similar throughout, the comedy. and say if you want to do gaming you could do other videos related gaming and there must be a way to edit your channel to have different categories which would also make it look more professional in a way, so you could have the gaming videos and then whatever othe categories/kinds of videos you want to make, hopefully i’ve actually explained this well really sorry if i haven’t. also a good thing to do whenever you’re making videos even if you don’t really know what you’re doing act like you do, although you might not be professional act like you are, for the gaming videos if you have a microphone even if it doesn’t work use it and put it on a stand or something in your videos, if it doesn’t work or for whateve reason you can’t literally use it, just have it there anyway, it makes you look more professional. do stuff like that, even if you can’t get the official equipment or anything, act like you have it. when you’re watching or scrolling through youtube think about what you randomly click on, why did you click on it? it may be because it catches your eye, there are some really random videos …

RyanOnCloudNine / Jun 17 2022 19.51

thank you so much,, like genuinely thanks for helping me and encouraging me :D

6. Outcast
    RyanOnCloudNine / Jun 17 2022 19.51

thank you so much,, like genuinely thanks for helping me and encouraging me :D

LonelyUniverse579 / Jun 18 2022 10.32

that’s okay, no worries, i hope it all goes really well for you! don’t give up on your dreams :D

7. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Jun 22 2022 11.46

Hi! I love SCPs too!!!

If you want to chnage your nickname, go to your locker and press ‘edit my locker’. You can chnage your nickname there.

Anyway, if you want to do a creative career, do what you want to do. Yes your going to have to think about the algorithm, but start by thinking about what you love and what you want to share.

I’m planning on starting a YouTube channel soon, and I know it’s going to be a challenge for me as I want to talk about my stories, but I have plans for usining things like my fan ocs to help with followers.

I hope that makes sense and helps!

-Jamie

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything