Show
  1. Outcast
    sevenzeroseven / Jun 11 2022 13.36

i feel like a total creep.

i would consider myself to be a sorta social person,, I have a lot of friends irl and i talk to a few people online. I am still quite quiet though but I love meeting new people and joking around w them. but I have this thingy where I get obsessed- like REALLY obsessed with anyone who shows me the slightest bit of kindess. It could be mistaken it for love quite a lot. I will think about them non-stop, wait for their texts, stalk them and get jealous whenever they mention someone else. I am quite good at hiding it so I don’t come across as weird,, but it still makes me feel so disgusting cause I can’t help it. It definitely is not love because as soon as a new person comes along, I drop the last person so quick and never think about them again. I wish I could just be friendly with people without obsessing over them. can anyone else relate or offer any advice?

2. Childline Avatar
    CuriousGivingDove9420 / Jun 30 2022 18.03

i RELATE SO MUCH. i have a obsession with somebody i HAVENT EVEN MET. its not love - more the desire to be with them. if they ever did anything wrong id forgive them instantly, i wait all night desperately for their texts and responses, text them more than the people i even know and would do ANYTHING (and i really mean anything) for them. im so jealous of one of their friends, i want to stalk their every move and i am also very good at hiding it. i cant over come it either and it annoys me because they arent even ATTRACTIVE. we talk once per 2 weeks at the least (most of my friends i text every day) but they are ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT! dont get me wrong - i wouldnt kill their friends but something about it just makes me want to scare them all off. they are 2 years older than me (im 12, they r 14) we go to COMPLETELY different high schools aswell around 16 MILES APART. we both really need the same advice

3. Outcast
    CuriousGivingDove9420 / Jun 30 2022 18.03

i RELATE SO MUCH. i have a obsession with somebody i HAVENT EVEN MET. its not love - more the desire to be with them. if they ever did anything wrong id forgive them instantly, i wait all night desperately for their texts and responses, text them more than the people i even know and would do ANYTHING (and i really mean anything) for them. im so jealous of one of their friends, i want to stalk their every move and i am also very good at hiding it. i cant over come it either and it annoys me because they arent even ATTRACTIVE. we talk once per 2 weeks at the least (most of my friends i text every day) but they are ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT! dont get me wrong - i wouldnt kill their friends but something about it just makes me want to scare them all off. they are 2 years older than me (im 12, they r 14) we go to COMPLETELY different high schools aswell around 16 MILES APART. we both really need the same advice

sevenzeroseven / Jun 30 2022 21.30

THE WAY I ALSO RELATED TO EVERYTHING YOU SAID WTF. I’M GLAD I’M NOT THE ONLY PERSON TYSM FOR SHARING ALL THIS!!

4. Football
    Jakub- / Jul 01 2022 2.07

I'm like that and I think I need some help. For me when I get even slightly emotionally attached, I get soo obsessed and I have to know everything that person does, where they're going, who with and what they're doing. It could be trust issues or maybe I just care about them a lot? I'm still soo obsessed even though she's ended it nearly 2 weeks ago. I don't think she's noticed but I've gone so far as to screenshoting where she lives on Snapchat maps. It's not good and it's not helping that I've not seen her in over 2 months but I need to forget about it so I can enjoy my summer.

I would recommend distracting yourself by doing sports or spending time with your friends or family. Because if they don't like you it's not worth being obsessed over them, I'm saying this as that's what people have told on other places where you can get advice online. The Internet can actually sometimes be a good place.

I hope you feel better as there are soo many people that relate to me and you. All our friends probably do it as well! So we're not alone.

Hope this helps :)

5. Childline Avatar
    sevenzeroseven / Jun 30 2022 21.30

THE WAY I ALSO RELATED TO EVERYTHING YOU SAID WTF. I’M GLAD I’M NOT THE ONLY PERSON TYSM FOR SHARING ALL THIS!!

CuriousGivingDove9420 / Jul 01 2022 22.00

i hate when i ask my friends about it.. they just say something along the lines of ‘real life yandere uwu sparkle sparkle’ or ‘ur just crazy 🥰🥰🥰’ and its SO ANNOYING. its not love - and im not even allowed to SPEAK to this person yet would do ANYTHING for them. i think u should be proud that u were brave enough to confess to ur obsession, i. struggle talking about mine

6. Childline Avatar
    Jakub- / Jul 01 2022 2.07

I'm like that and I think I need some help. For me when I get even slightly emotionally attached, I get soo obsessed and I have to know everything that person does, where they're going, who with and what they're doing. It could be trust issues or maybe I just care about them a lot? I'm still soo obsessed even though she's ended it nearly 2 weeks ago. I don't think she's noticed but I've gone so far as to screenshoting where she lives on Snapchat maps. It's not good and it's not helping that I've not seen her in over 2 months but I need to forget about it so I can enjoy my summer.

I would recommend distracting yourself by doing sports or spending time with your friends or family. Because if they don't like you it's not worth being obsessed over them, I'm saying this as that's what people have told on other places where you can get advice online. The Internet can actually sometimes be a good place.

I hope you feel better as there are soo many people that relate to me and you. All our friends probably do it as well! So we're not alone.

Hope this helps :)

CuriousGivingDove9420 / Jul 01 2022 22.01

im grounded rn and i CANNOT distract myself - when im ungrounded ill try ur method :). i think im the same with the constant wanting to know where they are and so jealous of their friends. im too scared to ask though so i just make hints. thx for sharing!

7. Football
    CuriousGivingDove9420 / Jul 01 2022 22.01

im grounded rn and i CANNOT distract myself - when im ungrounded ill try ur method :). i think im the same with the constant wanting to know where they are and so jealous of their friends. im too scared to ask though so i just make hints. thx for sharing!

Jakub- / Jul 02 2022 3.08

What I've learnt is that it's very good to say how you feel and ask them everything. I know it may be difficult but in the long term it could be better, however you should be careful how you word yourself.

8. Childline Avatar
    Jakub- / Jul 02 2022 3.08

What I've learnt is that it's very good to say how you feel and ask them everything. I know it may be difficult but in the long term it could be better, however you should be careful how you word yourself.

CuriousGivingDove9420 / Jul 02 2022 12.56

im not allowed to talk to them because of how they spoke to me on a call they swore far too much and my parents got incredibly angry and wont let me talk to them EVER

9. Football
    CuriousGivingDove9420 / Jul 02 2022 12.56

im not allowed to talk to them because of how they spoke to me on a call they swore far too much and my parents got incredibly angry and wont let me talk to them EVER

Jakub- / Jul 02 2022 17.07

Damn that's hard to hear

10. Childline Avatar
    Jakub- / Jul 02 2022 17.07

Damn that's hard to hear

CuriousGivingDove9420 / Jul 02 2022 18.02

how do i convince my parents tho they r so strict 😣😣😣😣😣😣

11. Football
    CuriousGivingDove9420 / Jul 02 2022 18.02

how do i convince my parents tho they r so strict 😣😣😣😣😣😣

Jakub- / Jul 03 2022 1.34

It might be weird to ask but how old are you? Also if you have your own phone you could phone them outside your house

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything