friends

This content might introduce themes and ideas that may be confusing or shocking if you have not experienced them before.   

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Bereavement

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    PowerfulSkatingDove1627 / May 22 2022 22.24

on the 26th of october 2021 my best friend logan killed himself. some of the last words i ever said to him were "why the fuck would i ever want you in my life?". we had just gotten into an argument, for context he hated the girl i was dating and would constantly criticise her and we were arguing about that again. him and i never had a stable friendship, but there was the feeling that we were both drowning together, and that was comforting to both of us. we both had nobody else. and then in july 2021 i cut him off. on the 26th of october i woke up to eighty missed calls from him and a text that just read "im sorry i love you forever. see you soon". two hours and a hundred calls later, his girlfriend texts me saying he's killed himself. i look back and wonder if there was anything i could've done. i feel so guilty and responsible for his death. maybe if i had just picked up one of the calls he would be here and i could facetime him again and rant about my parents and laugh so hard i cry. i miss the boy i would make breakfast with, do my work with. i miss him more than anything. i will never be the same.

2. Coolcat
    MusicalVibingLynx2101 / Jun 02 2022 6.24

I'm so sorry, that must be horrible.

I don't know what you're going through rn but try not to blame yourself, would your friend blame you?

I hope you feel better soon - even though it is so tough.

Sending best wishes,

Stella x

3. Nose dive
    PowerfulSkatingDove1627 / May 22 2022 22.24

on the 26th of october 2021 my best friend logan killed himself. some of the last words i ever said to him were "why the fuck would i ever want you in my life?". we had just gotten into an argument, for context he hated the girl i was dating and would constantly criticise her and we were arguing about that again. him and i never had a stable friendship, but there was the feeling that we were both drowning together, and that was comforting to both of us. we both had nobody else. and then in july 2021 i cut him off. on the 26th of october i woke up to eighty missed calls from him and a text that just read "im sorry i love you forever. see you soon". two hours and a hundred calls later, his girlfriend texts me saying he's killed himself. i look back and wonder if there was anything i could've done. i feel so guilty and responsible for his death. maybe if i had just picked up one of the calls he would be here and i could facetime him again and rant about my parents and laugh so hard i cry. i miss the boy i would make breakfast with, do my work with. i miss him more than anything. i will never be the same.

stationery-girl-emma / Jun 02 2022 9.54

Im really sorry that thsi has happened to you but it waasnt your fault there was other stuff in his life and he wasnt happy but you have to be happy and live your life in order to remember him and after a while youll get better im sorry that this isnt great advice but im here for you.

from emma,13

4. Loser
    -Trainwreck- / Jul 11 2022 18.22

OMG hearing this makes me want to stay alive for my bestie! I hope you feel better soon plus they probably had alot more going on in there life so its not your fault since one augment probebly wouldnt of drives him to die. Who ever your friend is fly high🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything