My future

Show
  1. Coolcat
    Hi11111111 / May 22 2022 17.59

hi

i wasnt sure if childline was the place to go to for this but ive been starting to panic about my future and what i want my job to be. my interests are art and travel but im just going to do art as a hobby and for travel, when im older i want to go everywhere; Europe, Asia, Africa, South and North America. the thing is i need money for that and i have no idea what jobs i can do to make me travel. for a certain amount of time i wanted to be a surgeon or something in medicine because im really interested when i watch tv shows to do with surgery but the thing is im not smart enough and i cant focus. if i cant live my dream of travelling i was going to settle with being a therapist as i love to listen and help my friends and family, it makes me happy when i make them feel happy and try my absolute best to help them. i am in year 9 at the moment and ive chosen for my GCSEs: art, child development, history, RS, and then the subjects i have to do like science maths and English. (p.s i chose child development to learn about it and incase i was something like a nurse but i do not want to be a teacher or nursery teacher and things like that)

if it helps i also LOVE animals especially cats, i wouldnt mind working with animals since that seems awesome

help

2. Outcast

hi

i wasnt sure if childline was the place to go to for this but ive been starting to panic about my future and what i want my job to be. my interests are art and travel but im just going to do art as a hobby and for travel, when im older i want to go everywhere; Europe, Asia, Africa, South and North America. the thing is i need money for that and i have no idea what jobs i can do to make me travel. for a certain amount of time i wanted to be a surgeon or something in medicine because im really interested when i watch tv shows to do with surgery but the thing is im not smart enough and i cant focus. if i cant live my dream of travelling i was going to settle with being a therapist as i love to listen and help my friends and family, it makes me happy when i make them feel happy and try my absolute best to help them. i am in year 9 at the moment and ive chosen for my GCSEs: art, child development, history, RS, and then the subjects i have to do like science maths and English. (p.s i chose child development to learn about it and incase i was something like a nurse but i do not want to be a teacher or nursery teacher and things like that)

if it helps i also LOVE animals especially cats, i wouldnt mind working with animals since that seems awesome

help

LonelyUniverse579 / May 24 2022 8.44

hey i’m sorry it’s been hard for you lately, it’s completely understandable you’re panicking about the future and esepcially with gcses it can seem like there’s pressure to choose now but you’re still only in year 9 and there are even people in college who aren’t sure what they’re going to do in life yet, you’ve got plenty of time to decide and it sounds like you have a few ideas already even if you don’t know yet that’s okay, not everyone really knows at this point anyway and even if/when you do choose you can still change your mind, you’ve got your whole life ahead of you and even when things don’t work out there other opportunities that will come out of it, plus you’re doing really well despite it all being so challenging at the moment and you should go after your dreams the sky isn‘t even the limit! you’re gonna do great things and you have the strength to get through this and achieve your goals, like exploring the world that’s so cool! do it! even if it takes a while you’ll find a way! but you don’t need to worry about it now, as you’re still in school just starting gcses, it doesn’t make you any less capable you can do anything you dream of at any age but it’s also good to know that you’ve got years before you have to start thinking about getting a good job and enough money, although worries and anxiety can be really overwhelming and hard to get rid of, just at least know that you‘ve got time and just breathe because even just you being here in the world makes a big difference so imagine how much you will do in the future, but you don’t have to worry about that now, there’s still time. hope this helps sorry if it‘s not very helpful, i hope you’re okay and that it all gets so much easier for you soon as possible and that it all goes really well for you! stay safe

3. Outcast

hi

help

LonelyUniverse579 / May 24 2022 8.44

hey i’m sorry it’s been hard for you lately, it’s completely understandable you’re panicking about the future and esepcially with gcses it can seem like there’s pressure to choose now but you’re still only in year 9 and there are even people in college who aren’t sure what they’re going to do in life yet, you’ve got plenty of time to decide and it sounds like you have a few ideas already even if you don’t know yet that’s okay, not everyone really knows at this point anyway and even if/when you do choose you can still change your mind, you’ve got your whole life ahead of you and even when things don’t work out there other opportunities that will come out of it, plus you’re doing really well despite it all being so challenging at the moment and you should go after your dreams the sky isn‘t even the limit! you’re gonna do great things and you have the strength to get through this and achieve your goals, like exploring the world that’s so cool! do it! even if it takes a while you’ll find a way! but you don’t need to worry about it now, as you’re still in school just starting gcses, it doesn’t make you any less capable you can do anything you dream of at any age but it’s also good to know that you’ve got years before you have to start thinking about getting a good job and enough money, although worries and anxiety can be really overwhelming and hard to get rid of, just at least know that you‘ve got time and just breathe because even just you being here in the world makes a big difference so imagine how much you will do in the future, but you don’t have to worry about that now, there’s still time. hope this helps sorry if it‘s not very helpful, i hope you’re okay and that it all gets so much easier for you soon as possible and that it all goes really well for you! stay safe

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything