LIVE message board - May!

This content might introduce themes and ideas that may be confusing or shocking if you have not experienced them before.   

Go to Childline information

Show
  1. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / May 22 2022 17.12

Hi everyone,

We will be holding a LIVE message board here on Tuesday, 24th. It will start at 8pm until 9pm and you can join at any time between then (we can run over if the conversation is still going).

The topic is "Coping". So, it's a place for you to post about things that are on your mind that might be worrying you or causing anxiety and stress. And everyone can help each other out posting about what helps them and different things to try to cope. I'll be here to reply too.

For those of you who haven't joined a live board before, you can join this thread at the time given and we will accept your posts right away (as long as they meet the house rules). And everyone can reply straight away too (you can click to follow the thread to get notifications).

We hope lots of you can make it!

See you then,

Jas-Host

2. Loser
    Filipino-twst-supremacy / May 23 2022 1.36

Eliza she/them (may change)

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

3. Childline Avatar
    AlertThinkingDuck1212 / May 23 2022 17.14

Hi, uhm, is it alright if I join?

i'm Max and I go by he/they pronouns

(I'm also genderfluid)

4. Reaching out
    Filipino-twst-supremacy / May 23 2022 1.36

Eliza she/them (may change)

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Jas-Host / May 23 2022 17.28

Hi Eliza,

Ha, love the excitement! Hope to see you there, if you can make it.

Take care,

Jas-Host

5. Reaching out
    AlertThinkingDuck1212 / May 23 2022 17.14

Hi, uhm, is it alright if I join?

i'm Max and I go by he/they pronouns

(I'm also genderfluid)

Jas-Host / May 23 2022 17.29

Hi Max,

Of course - we'd love to have you there! Any of you can join and the more we have, the more support you can all have (and give too).

We hope to see you there!

Take care,

Jas-Host

6. Top dog
    PurpleDoggies1234 / May 23 2022 18.08

Yey! so excited… My first one!

7. Childline Avatar
    AwesomeYawningPuma7477 / May 23 2022 19.29

can i plz join it dosent matter if it is ti short a notice thanks

8. Childline Avatar
    Jas-Host / May 23 2022 17.29

Hi Max,

Of course - we'd love to have you there! Any of you can join and the more we have, the more support you can all have (and give too).

We hope to see you there!

Take care,

Jas-Host

AlertThinkingDuck1212 / May 23 2022 20.40

alright :')

9. Reaching out
    PurpleDoggies1234 / May 23 2022 18.08

Yey! so excited… My first one!

Jas-Host / May 23 2022 21.36

Hi,

Yey back! We'd love to have you join in - see you tomorrow! (don't worry if you cant make it though as we will have more)

Jas-Host

10. Reaching out
    AwesomeYawningPuma7477 / May 23 2022 19.29

can i plz join it dosent matter if it is ti short a notice thanks

Jas-Host / May 23 2022 21.38

Hi,

You can most def join in! There is no notice needed - you can just log in and post if and when you're able to!

All are welcome and you can drop in and out - it's about what works for you!

Jas-Host

11. Childline Avatar
    Jas-Host / May 22 2022 17.12

Hi everyone,

We will be holding a LIVE message board here on Tuesday, 24th. It will start at 8pm until 9pm and you can join at any time between then (we can run over if the conversation is still going).

The topic is "Coping". So, it's a place for you to post about things that are on your mind that might be worrying you or causing anxiety and stress. And everyone can help each other out posting about what helps them and different things to try to cope. I'll be here to reply too.

For those of you who haven't joined a live board before, you can join this thread at the time given and we will accept your posts right away (as long as they meet the house rules). And everyone can reply straight away too (you can click to follow the thread to get notifications).

We hope lots of you can make it!

See you then,

Jas-Host

AwesomeSkatingDuck7010 / May 23 2022 22.06

Hi

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything