Does this boy like me? (How can I tell if someone likes me?)

Show
  1. Flower
    -Not-Just-A-Fighter- / May 18 2022 12.20

Hello,

There's this boy in my class and I have a crush on him, I've had a crush on him for nearly 2 years, but I haven't really spoken to him before as I get very shy and anxious. (I'd love to get to know him, so if anyone has any tips on that, that would be useful.) I'm not sure if he likes me or not though (or if I even actually like him). At the beginning of last year he said that he and his friends are always going into town, but I don't, so he suggested that I should go with them (but I wasn't friends with any of them or anything and I never did actually go into town with them). Then earlier this year, we did popcorn reading in class (it's basically where the teacher chooses a person to start reading, then after the person that the teacher chose has finished reading, they choose another person to carry on reading) and the boy chose me (he could have chose anyone in the class, but he chose me, the quiet girl). Those are two possible hints that he might like me, but I don't know if that means he does or not. I really would appreciate some advice.

2. Bookworm
    CoolHappyDog501 / May 18 2022 18.05

Hiya ,

Does he sit next to you or on the same table as you in some lessons? If yeah then maybe you could start talking to him, just casually about the topic. Then you could start to gradually build up your courage by talking to him. Also if it helps, maybe ask advice from a friend at school that you _TRUST. _Maybe you could talk at break or lunch as well to talk about the lesson you just had or something like that.

Some other signs he might like you are :

- If he looks at you often

- If he blushes when he talks to you

- If he gets shy or nervous and fidgets with things around you

- If he smiles at you

- If he laughs at your jokes

Also, don't worry! You got this! :)

I hope this helps ,

-R

3. Flower
    CoolHappyDog501 / May 18 2022 18.05

Hiya ,

Does he sit next to you or on the same table as you in some lessons? If yeah then maybe you could start talking to him, just casually about the topic. Then you could start to gradually build up your courage by talking to him. Also if it helps, maybe ask advice from a friend at school that you _TRUST. _Maybe you could talk at break or lunch as well to talk about the lesson you just had or something like that.

Some other signs he might like you are :

- If he looks at you often

- If he blushes when he talks to you

- If he gets shy or nervous and fidgets with things around you

- If he smiles at you

- If he laughs at your jokes

Also, don't worry! You got this! :)

I hope this helps ,

-R

-Not-Just-A-Fighter- / May 18 2022 18.12

Thanks for replying.

He did sit by me, but I asked the teacher if I could move, I think he sites near me in a few lessons though. I think I'll try to build up the courage to talk to him, it's just a bit scary! I would tell my friend, but she'd probably end up telling someone. Thanks for all your advice, it's really helpful :-)

Jess x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything